Download for FSX/P3D
Memphis is a Try-Before-Buy product. You will freely download a Demo version, that will work in full for 5-6 minutes at time. The Demo can be unlocked by purchasing the product, directly inside Flight Simulator. Refer to the fsdt_install_guide.pdf document found under the fsdreamteam folder under the FS folder after the installation for more details.
It's possible to buy using a Credit Card, compatibile with VISA, Master Card, American Express or JCB circuits.
PayPal is also supported.
Buy on the Web
Standalone Addon Manager
If you want to update the Addon Manager to the latest version, without having to download the whole product again, you can use the Addon Manager Standalone installer.
Memphis International Airport for FSX-P3D
Memphis International Airport ( see the Wikipedia article here ) it's a scenery developed for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Lochkeed Martin Prepar3D. It's has been created with great attention to visual quality and performance, using the latest available programming techniques.
The product is sold as 2 Products in One. This means, by buying one version, you will automatically get the other for free, since activation and serial codes are shared between FSX and Prepar3D.
- Fully customized ground and runways in high resolution, DX10 Compatible
- Ground terrain seamlessly integrated with Flight Simulator.
- Optimized for the Avatar mode in Prepar3D.
- Immersive Surround Sound Effects.
- Smart animations and people with almost no impact on memory and fps.
- Support for SODE Jetways.
- Woking EMAS system.
- Use of the advanced material properties, like bump and specular mapping.
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- Intensive use of LOD techniques in order to offer the best possible performances.
- High resolution building textures.
- Complete GSX Integration ( requires GSX, free version )
- YouControl™ menu, to turn on/off static airplanes.
FSX+SP2 minimum, FSX+Acceleration Pack, FSX:Steam Edition, or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D 1.4 or later. Windows 10 or Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit editions are supported. This scenery supports DirectX 10.0.
The product cost is 29.00 USD (plus your local VAT rate, if you live in the EU, or sales Tax if applicable). The price include license to use both the FSX and the Prepar3D version.