GSX is a Try-Before-Buy product. You will freely download a Demo version, that will work in full at all FSDT airports, and with a couple of default FSX airports. The Demo can be unlocked by purchasing the product, directly inside Flight Simulator. Refer to the fsdt_install_guide.pdf document found under the fsdreamteam folder under the FS folder after the installation for more details.
It's possible to buy using a Credit Card, compatibile with VISA, Master Card, American Express or JCB circuits, using the integrated buying routine inside Flight Simulator. There's also an alternate buying procedure available that uses a web browser, that allows for PayPal payments as well.
Download for FSX/P3D
Contains all Vehicles updates.
Last updated 1-jan-16
Contains vehicles released after:
Download Jan 2014
Download Nov 2014
Download Jul 2015
Choose the update by comparing the above dates with the date of your GSX Full installer, and download the installer which is newer than your GSX installer.
Last updated 1-jan-16
The product cost is 39.00 USD (plus your local VAT rate, if you live in the EU). You can choose to be billed in USD or your national currency, during the buying procedure. In this case, prices might change depending on the current USD value. Billing in USD is always available for everyone. The price include license to use both the FSX and the Prepar3D version.
GSX is compatible with FSX+SP2 minimum, or FSX+Acceleration Pack or FSX:Steam Edition, or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D. Windows Vista or Windows 7/8/10, 32 and 64 bit editions are supported. This product fully supports DirectX 10.0.
Buy on the Web
Standalone Addon Manager
If you want to update the Addon Manager to the latest version, without having to download the whole product again, you can use the Addon Manager Standalone installer.
GSX Ground Services for FSX
GSX, Ground Services for FSX it's a revolutionary new product that simulates several operations on ground, like Marshalling, Catering, Boarding/Deboarding of passengers and Baggages, Stairs, Refueling vehicles, Pushback with realistic behavior, Folllow Me cars, Docking System and more, all featuring many native FSX animations and belivable human characters.
GSX works FOR FREE AT ALL FSDT AIRPORTS, because it greatly enhances the previous ParkMe™ feature, and it integrates perfectly with our airports.
Purchasing GSX, will enable to use it at ALL FSX Airports, both default and 3rd party, even those not released yet
GSX offers vehicles in many different types and sizes, depending on the airplane used and the geographical location, and every vehicle is available in many different liveries, chosen automatically by your location in the FSX World.
- Works with every FSX airport, both default and 3rd party
- Supports all default FSX airplanes and many popular 3rd party airplanes.
- Designed for FSX, 100% Pure FSX code
- Different vehicle models, selected depending on the airplane/airport in use
- Many sound effects, supports 3D Surround Sound with OpenAL
- Realistic Human animations using FSX bones/skin meshe
- Full use of FSX advanced materials
- Easy to use user interface, fully integrated in FSX using standard ATC-like menus
- Easy user-customization of vehicles, using the provided Paint Kit
- NEW Live Update feature, keep GSX always updated automatically, with new supported airplanes and airports!
- Direct Airplane Interface™ allows interaction with complex 3rd party airplanes featuring custom door controls, ground equpment like Gpu, Wheel chocks, many popular airplane addons like the PMDG 737NGX, 747 and MD11, Aerosoft and Wilco Airbus, the CS767, QW757, FS Labs Concorde and many others that will be added through Live Updates, are recognised and supported natively!
- Support for full Airport Customization, already enabled with all FSDT sceneries and some 3rd party, allowing better integration with any airport, also to be distributed and installed automatically by the Live Update feature.