Author Topic: Upgrade path from GSX JFK  (Read 3010 times)

Nmaggio

Upgrade path from GSX JFK
« on: February 21, 2015, 05:02:15 pm »
Is there an upgrade path from GSX ground services for JFK to the current version that covers all FSX airports?

Nick

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Upgrade path from GSX JFK
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 10:00:26 pm »
I really don't understand your message.

Do you mean you have GSX in Trial and are using it on a purchased JFK (since GSX works for free at all FSDT airports) ? If yes, the upgrade path is very simple: just purchase the full GSX version, and it will work at all FSX airports.

Nmaggio

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 03:22:28 am »
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

The GSX ground services installed functions fully at JFK. If I attempt to either land or takeoff from KPHL, for example, the only GSX options that show are for the trial version. Three airports show in a list when I press CTRL F12. The usual options for passenger loading or ready for push-back are not showing. Is it possible that the installation was not correctly performed?

Thanks,

Nick

b757

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 04:15:46 am »
You have to buy the GSX software. It is fully functional on all FSDT and Flightbeam airports. It also has a trial of those three airports so that people can see it run on their computers as a DEMO. So taking off from KPHL, unless you have bought GSX, it will not work there.

Intel i7 Haswell 4.0ghz, ASUS Z97 Pro wi-fi, Corsair 16gb DDR3 2133mhz, EVGA GTX 970 SC, Seagate 1TB 7200rpm, Corsair RM850 PSW
FSDT KDFW KLAS KJFKv2 KLAX KORD

Nmaggio

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 09:09:16 pm »
I had a feeling that would be the answer. Just wanted to cover all my bases.

Thanks,

Nick