Author Topic: GSX Avtive but Missing  (Read 2294 times)

hrnet940

GSX Avtive but Missing
« on: July 01, 2013, 05:30:06 pm »
This is now frustrating!  I went to JFK, I have your JFK ver2.1 installed and love it, to have a flight and GSX is not working at all.  There is nothing!!  When I press CTRL + F12 I get the controls for the Jet Blue hangers and all that, but nothing for GSX services.  I have removed my VC++ 2005 and reinstalled and updated that.  I have removed it and reinstalled it from your Addon Manager and that states it is active, but where?  Can't see it!  Spent the money on it and love using it, but now it is GONE!!!!  Can you please help me to get it back.

Wayne

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Avtive but Missing
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 08:25:00 pm »
When I press CTRL + F12 I get the controls for the Jet Blue hangers and all that, but nothing for GSX services

You you see the scenery, and of course the YouControl menu, it means ALL your running software is installed and running correctly, otherwise you wouldn't have anything, not even the scenery so, just forget everything you read about VC++, antivirus, etc. Everything's working.

If you don't have the GSX menu, the only possible solution is simply you haven't installed GSX. Or, while uninstalling and removing, you mistakenly remove it, for example uninstalling by replying YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Couatl engine?", which obviously alerted you that every other product that use it would stop working so, this clearly includes GSX so, if you did that at any of your steps, you must reinstall GSX.

hrnet940

Re: GSX Avtive but Missing
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 12:11:19 am »
Thanks!!!  That was the problem.  Sorry if I sounded abrasive.  Love the products I have, GSX and JFK2.  I see that you have Vancouver done, are you thinking of doing Toronto's Pearson International with Billy Bishop Island airport as a bonus?  Just wondering if you take requests. 

Thanks Again,
Wayne
Happy Customer