Author Topic: Luggage  (Read 2813 times)

iFlysimX

• iFlysimX
Luggage
« on: June 29, 2013, 04:46:38 am »
Hi,

I feel like they unload way too fast and that there should be more luggage to unload. Is there a way to change this? Thanks!

cowings1588

Re: Luggage
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 07:58:26 am »
Actually they unload pretty much on a good pace.. The only thing I notice is they leave about 3 bags off in the cart & forget to load them  lol   :)

Someone is missing bags when you get to your final destination.. Unless there standby bags where pax's didn't make it on..

However the pace is pretty much good for the rampers on the FSX.. Hey I'm just glad we finally have ramp agents on the screen....  :)

Infact especially on a quick turn we unload pretty fast.. If we have 1 person at the end of the belt, we'll space them out but if you have 2, were told to go ahead get the bags off, so they'll be coming at you pretty fast..
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 08:14:10 am »
He probably referring to the *number* of bags loaded, not the loaders speed.

The issue has been discussed other times on the forum in the past: it's not possible to increase the number of bags, because of how animations works in FSX and how they can be coordinated and how much memory they take (the longer they are, the more memory they take), we might theoretically increase the number of carts, but this would create a lot of problems with limited space in the apron for the vehicle to maneuver, especially with 3rd party sceneries that have static ground objects that can't be moved away.

So no, you can't have more bags loaded.

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 10:40:24 pm »
We don't need more, it's ok Umberto  ;)
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

cowings1588

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 08:53:12 am »
I agree we  don't need anymore but at the same time if you could for next or future update see if you can't get the one loading bags to finish loading the bags he has in front of him instead of leaving off 3 bags on each cart..  lol

I can just imagine what a real passenger might say when seeing one of my videos, Ohh my gosh he's leaving off my bag..  Lol    

« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 09:10:02 am by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill