Author Topic: KIAD Pushback  (Read 3583 times)

rsvette12

KIAD Pushback
« on: June 16, 2013, 10:59:41 pm »
Hi can you help me with push back function at new kiad from flightbeam

I can not get GSX to do a push back - I have full version installed - it says gsx not available for your aircraft position

Tried airbus x and Default 737 at a couple of different positions no go

Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KIAD Pushback
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 11:12:29 pm »
I can not get GSX to do a push back - I have full version installed - it says gsx not available for your aircraft position

If Pushback is not available, it's because the Parking has been set to "None" as Pushback preference in the scenery AFCAD. I'll ask Flightbeam if they did it on purpose, or it was just an oversight. In any case, it can be customized in the GSX "Customize this parking position", which will override the setting found in the AFCAD.

rsvette12

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 12:03:34 am »
Thanks Buddy appreciate it, should not be disabled looks fine to me.

Regards

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 12:12:08 am »
Check the sharing forum, I just uploaded a file for KIAD that sets all parking spots to BOTH.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

rsvette12

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 12:26:48 am »
Thanks Bruce nice job  ;)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 01:31:10 am »
I've already received an updated AFCAD + GSX .INI file for KIAD from Flightbeam, and it's already up on the self-update server so, anyone installing KIAD (or the Stand-Alone Addon Manager, or GSX) from this moment on, will automatically get the updated files, without having to download anything extra.

If you already downloaded the KIAD installer, there's no need to re-download it, just running it again, will trigger the update.

The only thing to note is, IF you already started customizing the GSX file before we posted this fix, your modified KIAD.INI file in your %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder will take precedence over the KIAD.INI in the Flightbeam\KIAD\scenery folder, so you will not see the updates, since the .INI file in the %APPDATA% folder takes precedence over everything else. So, you'll have to either remove your custom file OR fix the missing Pushback yourself. This only concerns those that already customized GSX at KIAD today, if you haven't, don't worry about anything.

rsvette12

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 01:36:43 am »
Awesome support guys thank you, got the manual install worked perfect, oh yah GSX is awesome especially with the checklist procedure in the Airbus X amazing how you guys do this.