Author Topic: Maximum positions....?  (Read 2683 times)

FlyingOger

Maximum positions....?
« on: June 15, 2013, 04:08:07 pm »
Hi,

I just wanted to ask, how many "exits" can GSX currently handle for pax and cargo? I ran into having to choose between belt loader of container for the rear position of a 777, and wondered if I could have both container stations, and an additional belt for the "bulk" hold. If it's currently not possible, maybe in a future update to GSX?

Regards
Torsten

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Maximum positions....?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 09:51:09 pm »
I just wanted to ask, how many "exits" can GSX currently handle for pax and cargo?

Two passengers and two cargo.

wondered if I could have both container stations, and an additional belt for the "bulk" hold. If it's currently not possible, maybe in a future update to GSX?

Not possible, not even with an upgrade. We are working on an update to allow cargo loading from the left side, but the total cargo doors will always be two. It's too long to explain why, but it has to be like that.

FlyingOger

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 06:42:22 am »
Ok, thanks for clarifying, it's a great product.

On a different matter, has it been brought to you the the steering logic of the tow trucks is (left-right) reversed on the front (steering) wheels when pushing?

Regards
Torsten

mynetdude

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 11:33:19 am »
I don't know about this idea, but I thought I've seen bulk and container go into the same hold or is that not true? If its true, I wonder if its possible even if you can only have two baggage/cargo maybe there could be an option to load containers first then bulk after? (as in can you instruct the program to load the hold twice with different contents?)