Author Topic: Didn't Get It!  (Read 2994 times)

Tre_Milton123

Didn't Get It!
« on: June 08, 2013, 07:20:38 pm »
I purchased a Gsx Ground Services item, and  I have not gotten it yet ( I purchased it in November of last year )! :'( Can someone help me with this problem or have a solution!

Rafal

Re: Didn't Get It!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 09:14:14 pm »
Try here: https://store3.esellerate.net/store/support/Default.aspx
Enter your email address and you will be sent the necessary info. Check your spam box just in case.

BTW FSDT products are available immediately after purchase.
i7 7700k 4.2GHz, GTX 1080Ti, Asus MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA, 32 GB RAM DDR4, WD40EFRX 4TB, SSD 850 EVO 1TB, SSD 850 EVO 250GB, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, MSFS2020

Tre_Milton123

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 09:34:16 pm »
It said that the re-download is exceeded! But i never got a download!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 11:46:59 pm »
It said that the re-download is exceeded! But i never got a download!

First, you have been already replied to via email so, it would be best if you don't post the SAME identical question on the forum too, because they only thing you'll achieve, is to duplicate our support effort for no gain.

As clearly advertised all over our website, on each and every page of every product (including of course GSX), all our products are sold as TRY-BEFORE-BUY, and the Trial version can be unlocked into a full version by purchasing the product.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_gsx.html

Purchase Method

GSX is a Try-Before-Buy product. You will freely download a Demo version, that will work in full at all FSDT airports, and with a couple of default FSX airports. The Demo can be unlocked by purchasing the product, directly inside Flight Simulator. Refer to the fsdt_install_guide.pdf document found under the fsdreamteam folder under the FS folder after the installation for more details[/b]

So it's clear why nobody "sent" you any download: by the time you purchased it, you are supposed to have it already installed, since the download is always freely available on the site BEFORE purchasing.

But even if you haven't read the GSX page, the same information is repeated ALSO in the purchase receipt you have received by email, that starts with this:

PRODUCT SUPPORT
The download link for your product is on our Web site, under the Products page

Download and Install the Trial version
Launch Flight sim
Use the "Register Serial" function of the "Addon Manager" menu to activate your Serial Number, as shown below

There's no such thing as a "re-download limit" on OUR website. Your mistake is that you have probably tried to retrieve the download form the ESELLERATE web site, but that site never had the download to begin with!

Esellerate doesn't host our downloads, the support page that retrieve downloads is ONLY needed for those products that don't have freely available Trial versions that can be unlocked into full versions, so they need to ensure you are a customer before letting you access the installer.

This doesn't apply to us, because all our downloads ARE freely available on our site with NO limitations, and the one and only installer we have is the TRIAL version because, as indicated everywhere on our site and on your purchase receipt, they are all located on the "Products" page of our website.

But the more important question: why you waited since November before contacting us ??
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 11:54:18 pm by virtuali »