Author Topic: Paris CDG airport  (Read 8056 times)

kestas

Paris CDG airport
« on: March 05, 2011, 06:25:37 pm »
The airport scenery produced by FS DREAM TEAM is best all over the world,i never see more better than your airport scenery,just fantasy,airports looks very realistic.So maybe FS DREAMS TEAMS future plans is Paris charle de gaulle airport CDG?? Paris CDG scenery produce by AEROSOFT-SIMWINGS,also well,but is there big problem: OOM: Out of memory(((
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 07:51:59 am by kestas »

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: Paris CDG airport
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 08:03:10 pm »
You can get OOM just about everywhere, even at FL350.  Don't blame Aerosoft for it.   ;)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

theshack440

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 09:05:14 pm »
You can get OOM just about everywhere, even at FL350.  Don't blame Aerosoft for it.   ;)

Although that is true, Aerosoft tends to be extremely fps heavy so I think he is referring to the fact he is running out of memory because of Aerosoft.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 09:39:50 pm »

Although that is true, Aerosoft tends to be extremely fps heavy so I think he is referring to the fact he is running out of memory because of Aerosoft.

Aerosoft didn't develop the scenery. Simwings did. I never got an OOM on a Simwings scenery and I have all of them... Looks like you have a computer issue... FSDT is NOT going to do CDG.

pride545

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 06:03:37 am »

Aerosoft didn't develop the scenery. Simwings did. I never got an OOM on a Simwings scenery and I have all of them... Looks like you have a computer issue... FSDT is NOT going to do CDG.

And you have been an official spokesperson for FSDT HOW LONG????????
Moe Works

kestas

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 07:46:24 am »
I don't blame SIMWINGS for that,i just  states a fact,that problem is.
My computer spec:
QuadCore AMD Phenom, 3400 MHz,M4A785TD-V EVO,video NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285  (1024 MB),hard disk ST31000528AS  1TB,Creative Audigy SE (SB0570) Sound Card,TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S202N,WINDOWS XP 64BIT,Installed Physical Memory Kingston 99U5403-002.A00LF 8.00GB

« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 07:50:15 am by kestas »

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 04:27:07 pm »

Longer than you've been here.   :D  ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

theshack440

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 03:49:11 am »

I meant Simwings, sorry. And regardless of him actually speaking for FSDT, after KLAX, KMIA is likely, and then probably another US airport. We will see, you never know  ;)
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 11:58:37 pm »

Longer than you've been here.   :D  ;D

Thanks Bruce  ;)

Didier Chabanne

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 12:31:48 am »
It might make you think FSDT scenery prefer only North American?

thanks
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 01:03:29 am »
It might make you think FSDT scenery prefer only North American?

thanks

Umberto explained why the focus has been US airports. The reason for the Swiss airports is because they are super popular which explains why Zurich is the highest selling scenery. I'd like FSDT to do Euro airports too but I don't think it will happen.

Didier Chabanne

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 02:08:36 am »
It is true that in Zurich Fsdreamteam product you're right

Geneva also.

thank you very much
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004

777captain

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 03:37:30 am »

I meant Simwings, sorry. And regardless of him actually speaking for FSDT, after KLAX, KMIA is likely, and then probably another US airport. We will see, you never know  ;)

BRING ON KMIA :) If FSDT makes Miami, then I wont even look at Intersim  :P. However, I'd buy Intersim Miami City, and FSDT KMIA. :))

theshack440

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 04:23:44 am »
Umberto explained why the focus has been US airports. The reason for the Swiss airports is because they are super popular which explains why Zurich is the highest selling scenery. I'd like FSDT to do Euro airports too but I don't think it will happen.

I think I read somewhere in the forums that JFK is highest selling scenery and then Zurich. But anyway, yeah, if KMIA is the next scenery after KLAX I will purchase it for sure! (I am also hoping for some updates to previously released airports)

Regards
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com