Author Topic: Sludge Hornet v1.2 "Integrator" Video  (Read 53981 times)

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
Re: Sludge Hornet v1.2 "Integrator" Video
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2011, 12:58:02 am »
yeah, thats how it works, thanks orion

Tregarth

« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2011, 06:55:17 pm »
Sludge,

Going back to the original video, this is really very good and a marvellous showcase for what you have done.

Can I ask if it would be possible to create another video, but this time with a commentary so it would be a training video?  Then Newbies can set their plane up and learn when to extend flaps etc.

I envisage a commentary starting with "The aircraft is on Runway X at Miramar NAS.  Fuel weight is...".  Then, when approaching the carrier the commentary would state "Base recovery course is ..., Entering pattern, height XX, speed YY, slowing to.." and so on.

Thanks again and Well Done.   :) 8)

Tregarth

shylock

« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2011, 03:01:45 am »
Great job on the video Micro and fantastic work on the Hornet Sludge.

Sludge

• SQUEEZING EVERY NICKEL of life for all its worth!
    • SludgeHornet.NET
« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2011, 04:20:46 am »
Tree...

Thanks.  The video was done by our own Microbrewst.  He did alot of other great stuff too.  FSXBA's "OK, 3".  The "Thunderbirds" video, w/the Aerosoft F-16.  The "Libya shootdown" video.  The "VRS Superbug carrier ops video w/U2" (one of my favs, especially the song).  So you can believe I was extremely happy he did a couple videos for the Sludge.

I know what you're saying and Im guessing you'd want it as a cross between the "OK, 3" video and my carrier pattern video, but to include VFR, Case I, pattern entry procedures?  We will see, Ill have to ask Micro, IF he gets the time.  He's a busy guy, but it cant hurt to ask.

Shylock...

Thanks.  And yeah, Micro does great work, as you FSXBA fellas know.  Hard to find better, I tell ya.

Later
Sludge

SpazSinbad

• RAN FAA: https://www.faaaa.asn.au/spazsinbad-a4g/
    • A4G Skyhawk & Fixed Wing history scrapbook PDFs & videos RAN FAA + How to Deck Land Various Aircraft
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2011, 04:35:30 am »
Microbrwst, Congrats. Did not realise you were the excellent author of all those terrific videos named above.
https://www.faaaa.asn.au/spazsinbad-a4g/
RAN FAA A4G NAS Nowra ɐıןɐɹʇsn∀ :-)

micro

« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2011, 03:53:34 am »
Thanks for the compliments guys, I'm flattered.