Author Topic: Buying FSDT sceneries from On-line Shops, it's possible?  (Read 7962 times)

JUANCHO207

Buying FSDT sceneries from On-line Shops, it's possible?
« on: December 14, 2010, 05:07:06 am »
Hello, I'm really interested in your latest sceneries you made, but I wanna know if is possible buying FSDT sceneries from a online shop (like Simmarket, but they don't sell your sceneries  :'() ???

Greetings, Juan  ;)

theshack440

Re: Buying FSDT sceneries from On-line Shops, it's possible?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 05:33:01 am »
Hey Juan,

You can just download the trial from the products page and activate the scenery (meaning pay for it) through the addon manager in fs. The addon manager will be under addons in the alt menu while playing. Go through the paying steps and that's it! You just pay and your good (for me thats easier than buying it through an online shop).

Regards
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 06:18:49 am »
I agree with Juan. Besides why would you prefer to buy them from anyone else when the current method is super easy?

Silverbird

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 05:36:01 pm »
there is no need to buy at simmarket I don't see the benefit of buying it there when you can get it directly from the developer all the installers are the latest versions and they accept papal or most major credit cards.  :)
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

JUANCHO207

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 11:19:57 pm »
Oh, too bad, because I haven't credit card, I usually buy in simmarket using the bank transfer option :(

Thanks anyway

Silverbird

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 11:56:54 pm »
Oh, too bad, because I haven't credit card, I usually buy in simmarket using the bank transfer option :(

Thanks anyway

JUAN you could try paypal connected to your bank account.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

arlaadams72

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 08:09:04 pm »
there is no need to buy at simmarket I don't see the benefit of buying it there when you can get it directly from the developer all the installers are the latest versions and they accept papal or most major credit cards.  :)

Can you suggest me where can i buy the cloud's9 f-104g starfighter via paypal???
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 08:11:08 pm by arlaadams72 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 08:57:37 pm »
Can you suggest me where can i buy the cloud's9 f-104g starfighter via paypal???

Exactly like FSDT products, on the Cloud9 Web Store page, the link i. PayPal option is available only for purchases on the Web Store, the integrated purchase inside flightsim doesn't support PayPal.

The link is on the main Cloud9 page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_cloud9.html

And, in case of the F104, which doesn't have an FSDT installer, pay attention to this:

IMPORTANT

If the Cloud9 product you purchased doesn't have an FSDT updated installer yet, you have to install the Cloud9 product first, then update the Stand-alone Addon Manager, otherwise the "Register Serial" option, that is needed to activate your Serial Number, will not be available.

JUANCHO207

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2011, 01:55:03 pm »
Hello again, and sorry for bringing back this thread  ::)

Thanks anyway

JUAN you could try paypal connected to your bank account.

Hello Silverbird, I heard that PayPal account can't be connected with bank accounts (in my case from Banco Santander from Spain), that PayPal only accepts credit cards :( but if there's a way, can somebody explain me how to connect a PayPal account with my bank account, please?

Thank you

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2011, 02:08:13 pm »
Why not just apply for a credit card?  You've got a bank account, so I presume you're gamefully employed and can pay your bills.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 02:47:14 pm »
I heard that PayPal account can't be connected with bank accounts (in my case from Banco Santander from Spain), that PayPal only accepts credit cards :(

Where you heard this ? Is not true, you can put money on PayPal by transferring from your Bank account. In case of Spain, here's from the PayPal Spain Help page:

¿Cómo puedo añadir fondos a mi cuenta PayPal?
Para añadir fondos desde su cuenta bancaria a su cuenta PayPal primero necesita configurar la opción de ingreso de fondos bancarios.
Una vez configurada la opción de ingreso de fondos bancarios, siga estos pasos para añadir fondos:

Inicie sesión en su cuenta PayPal en https://www.paypal.es/
Pulse 'Añadir fondos' en la parte superior de la página.
Pulse 'Transferir fondos de cuenta bancaria en España'.
Introduzca el importe.
Pulse 'Continuar'.
Revise el formulario de confirmación y pulse 'Enviar'.