Author Topic: And the next scenery should be....  (Read 5141 times)

Madflight

And the next scenery should be....
« on: July 27, 2009, 11:17:48 pm »
KLGB

For three reasons:

1) Currently their is not anything for it

2) It's Small

3) And it is a nice airport

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: And the next scenery should be....
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 12:08:18 am »
Too late to request. Umberto said they already decided and will post when they have something meaningful to share. So, all we can do is wait and see.

01pewterz28

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 05:14:14 pm »
Long Beach is available from   Shehryar Ansari on Avsim.com and Flightsim.com

Sean

wideloadwhitford

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 05:25:47 pm »
Please provide a link. Thanks

EDIT: I just saw it, you have to be kidding me FS2002, it works for 2004 but its better to fly default.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 05:27:27 pm by wideloadwhitford »
Windows 10 64bit
16GB DDR3
512SSD
nVidia 970GTX 4GB

SphinXXair

• A Giant Step towards Perfection
    • http://eg.ivao.aero/
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 08:28:45 am »
KLGB  is  a nice aiport but you know  i getting tryed of flying around europe and north america and asia there no good airports for africa I really want someone to make  a deatailed scenery for Cairo airport in egypt the whole airport has  been redone and it looks amazing  if you we can fly there in flight simulator  that will really open up the whole map.Think of all the nice scenery fsdreamteam can make egypt has cairo city the pyramids.It would be nice approach.Egyptair now has new terminal because it Joined Star alliance.The airport in cairo is about the size of heathrow.This is just a suggestion to the fsdreamteam team and everyone else tell me what you think.
Working towads a Cairo International Airport

scarebus

• Plane Crazy!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 01:57:43 pm »
KLGB  is  a nice aiport but you know  i getting tryed of flying around europe and north america and asia there no good airports for africa I really want someone to make  a deatailed scenery for Cairo airport in egypt the whole airport has  been redone and it looks amazing  if you we can fly there in flight simulator  that will really open up the whole map.Think of all the nice scenery fsdreamteam can make egypt has cairo city the pyramids.It would be nice approach.Egyptair now has new terminal because it Joined Star alliance.The airport in cairo is about the size of heathrow.This is just a suggestion to the fsdreamteam team and everyone else tell me what you think.

It would be great to have a really good scenery for Cairo airport other than default!! Africa seems to be forgotten in MSFS ( as well as in the real world!!) There are loads of airports in this part of the world and it would inject something new into virtual flying and the scenery would be amazing! I think at the moment FSDT have gone with a safe bet, and the US is a safe bet. We will just have to wait and see but it is a great idea though 'sphinXXair'.

Mark  ;)

Sekhet

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 06:32:57 pm »
As long as we are throwing out ideas, I’d like to see a payware version of Pittsburgh International (KPIT).
Yes, there is a couple of freeware versions out but I’d love to see it done with FSDT quality!
Cris B.
Capt. (Retired)

“There is a big difference between a pilot and an aviator.  One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight.”  - Elrey Jeppesen