Author Topic: Big problem with Instalation  (Read 9138 times)

caribe

Big problem with Instalation
« on: July 04, 2009, 08:16:12 am »
Hi
first sorry but my english is not well. I have a scenery crash with FS9. I have many Cloud9 and FSDream addons.

I have all deletet with Windows software tool. Now y i have reinstall so:

F4 Phantom
Washington
Bergen
Los Angeles
Zurich and
Chicago

now after start FS9 i see only in addon manager Zurich. Ich dont see another Cloud or FSDream addons. Why???

Please help me to reinstall.

Regards

Julio :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Big problem with Instalation
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 02:19:56 pm »
You need to use the current version of all products, including Cloud9. If you are not sure your versions are the latest, download them again. It's best if you install Cloud9 products before FSDT.

caribe

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 07:29:29 pm »
Hi Umberto
i have installed following Versions in this order:

1. Phanton 1.0 and update 1.02 and 1.03
2. Bergen 1.01
3. Washington 1.01
4. Los Angeles 1.01
5 Zurich (new Version)
6. Chicago (new Version)

I have bevore with windows software tool deinstallet all addons from Cloud9, FSDT included the Addon Manager, i have too delete all the registrys fron Cloud9 and FSDT.

Now i can see in FS9 Zurich (active) and the phanton (reinstall). I can not see all another adonns.

Regards

Julio :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 08:13:17 pm »
Sorry, but it's impossible to help you if you are not giving any informations.

What do you mean by "I can not see all other addons" ?

You see the scenery in Trial, of you don't see any scenery ? If you are seeing Zurich and the Phantom, it's means there are no problems at all with the software, because if there were, you wouldn't see any product so, the Addon Manager it's obviously running correctly

If you don't see some sceneries, it can only mean:

- you haven't installed the current version.

- you haven't installed the scenery at all

- you are trying to use an old version of the Addon Manager with the current version of the sceneries, this will never work.

As I've said, the version number doesn't mean you surely have the current version. The scenery might have been upgraded even if the version number didn't changed so, as I've said, the only way to be sure is to download them again.

You might also try to contact us via email, giving your order numbers, so we can verify your order. Obviously, for FSDT products only.  For help with orders of Cloud9 products, you need to contact Cloud9, because we are a different company, and we don't have any access to Cloud9 customer data.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 08:15:09 pm by virtuali »

caribe

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 10:20:41 pm »
Umberto
i have now downloading all the latest Versions from Cloud9 and FSDT. I have first delete with windows software tool all the "old" Version.

Now i have installed first the Cloud9 addons. The Adonsmamager showme only the panthon whit the reinstall posibilty and zurich with the reinstall posibility.

The addonmanager dont show me all the another addons from Cloud9 or FSDT. I dont see any trial version.

Plaese send me your mail. I will send you a picture from the addonmananger in FS9.

Regards
Julio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 11:40:12 pm »
Plaese send me your mail. I will send you a picture from the addonmananger in FS9.

From the screenshots you sent me via email, it's clear that you are trying to use an old Addon Manager version, a very old one, because it doesn't include later Cloud9 products, like KLAX, DCA, etc.

As I've said, trying to use old Addon Manager version or mix files from one release to another one, will never work.

You need to use the CURRENT Addon Manager, which obviously comes with any current installer, and DO NOT replace any files, because old files will never work with the current version.

If you want to be absolutely sure you have the current version, just remove ALL bglman*.* files ( .DLL and .DAT files ) from the MODULES folder, and run any of the FSDT installers, of course provided is the latest version, the one that automatically downloads the latest .DLL and .DAT files from the internet as soon as it starts. And DO NOT replace any files.

caribe

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 12:05:28 am »
I have now downloaded KFll and installet to see the newtest addonmamager. The addonmanager Version 1.0.0.62.
Is this OK so????

Regards

Julio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 02:11:37 am »
Yes, it's correct. Do you see Cloud9 products in the menu now ?

caribe

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 08:55:57 am »
Umberto

I can see only Zurich and the phantom. The addonmamger dont show me another addon from Cloud9 or Ohare from FSDT.

I dont understand???

Regards

Julio ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 09:44:05 am »
Neither do I

It's just no possible to have only half of the products showing up. It's either all of them, or it's none.

Can you check the size of your bglman.dat file in the MODULES folder ?

caribe

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 06:21:01 pm »
Hi Umberto

bglman.dat   45 KB
bglman.dll   1.424 KB
bglman_fsdt. dat  15 KB
bglman_skymakers.dat  2 KB

regards

Julio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 10:00:28 pm »
Can you please give me the precise size in bytes ? There are 2 sizes under "Properties", the one related to disk space occupied is not interesting, check the other one.

caribe

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 03:20:29 pm »
Hi Umberto

i have good news. I have deinstall all addons (FSDT & Cloud9)

No i have only install all 4 addons from Claod9 (Phamton, Bergen, Washington and Los Angeles)

The Addonmanager schow me all 4 Addons and  i have all 4 reinstall. All 4 are now active.

So i will install tonight the 2 addons from FSDT (Ohare and Zurich)

First question is whats do i install first???

Another question i have a copy from the Zurich payment but i cant find at this moment the Ohare order Nr.

Is possible with my account to find this information by FSDT???

Regards

Julio (Thank You for your Support) :)

caribe

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2009, 07:20:13 pm »
Hi Umberto

i can install Zurich and work fine but the addonmanager dont show me Chicago (i have Chicago Ohare and Zurich new versions
downloaded and install). I see only zurich in addonmanger.

Regards

Julio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2009, 07:59:39 pm »
Sorry, but I can only confirm what I've already said before: it's just not possible that you see a partial product list on the Addon Manager list. You are the only one reporting this problem in the 4 years we have the Addon Manager, nobody else has ever seen something like this so, please, check better, because there must be something wrong in your system, or you are still mix-matching files from old and new versions, which (as I've said before) it will never, ever, work.