Author Topic: GSX Level 2 FSX Couatl.exe Error  (Read 8135 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Level 2 FSX Couatl.exe Error
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2018, 06:18:11 pm »
I'm sorry but, everything we know about that error is contained in that post. If you just google that .DLL name, you'll find thousands of hits, all pointing to a problem related to you VC++ runtime libraries, or perhaps a conflict between them.

Do you the 2017 version ? If yes, we had a report of a conflict caused by this one, which should be hopefully fixed by uninstalling ALL versions of the 2015 and the 2017 runtimes, and  reinstall them both, first 2015, then 2017.

RoccoPhilsen

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2018, 07:04:22 pm »
no 2017 Version. the libraries shown in the Picture only. something wrong with these?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2018, 12:18:29 am »
no 2017 Version. the libraries shown in the Picture only. something wrong with these?

It's not possible to say from that screenshot if the libraries are correctly installed and not conflicting with each other. That list only says that you installed them, once, but doesn't provide any information of they are installed correctly.

Please check again the previous link, and search the internet for that "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll" problem. My search returns 224.000 results, which clearly indicates the problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX, and seems to be very common.

All users that previously reported this, fixed it by following the instructions in the link I provided.