Author Topic: P3D 4.1 Lugage truck too far away ?  (Read 1775 times)

globeflyer

P3D 4.1 Lugage truck too far away ?
« on: December 08, 2017, 12:18:51 pm »
Hey,

Is there any settings to make inside GSX in order to have the lugage truck to come faster when the boarding is in progress ?
Indeed, I have to wait almost 5 minutes before the trucks arrive, the PAX boarding is already finish when the trucks are finally close to the plane...

Thank you again for your great software  ;)

Christophe

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: P3D 4.1 Lugage truck too far away ?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 06:47:33 pm »
Which scenery are you using ?

Every vehicle in GSX that doesn't spawn on a parking, is correctly starting from a vehicle parking so, if the scenery you are using doesn't have a vehicle parking nearby or, even worse, doesn't even have a vehicle parking, or if the vehicle paths are not made correctly and are forcing to calculate a very long path or, even worse, if they are missing, this will affect the time the vehicle will take to arrive.

If the airport is designed realistically, with proper vehicle path in their real like positions, with proper vehicle paths connecting to the terminals, the vehicle shouldn't take much longer than in real life, since they drive at realistic speeds.

globeflyer

Re: P3D 4.1 Lugage truck too far away ?
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 09:09:05 am »
 ;)
Well understood, thank you Umberto.
It noticed that at LFPG  from Taxi2Gate... I was at the gate F80 If i remimber well.
Anyway, it is ok, I just want to know if we can adjust the speed or the lugage trucks. So I beleive the answer is no  ;D

Thank you again for your great add-on.

Chris