Author Topic: Addon Manager Issue **SOLVED**  (Read 5178 times)

maddoc

Addon Manager Issue **SOLVED**
« on: June 19, 2016, 02:35:14 pm »
Hi Guys ,
Since a lot of days I'm experiencing an add on manager issue

As you can see in the picture below addon manager get an error declaring i have to update it
So i updated the addon manager to the last release , and in fact if i open its own specifically page i read that it is updated to the latest release . Nevertheless i still have the message in the picture below

I started to have this issue with P3D V3.2 some days ago. Now I upgraded to P3D V3.3 performing a clean installation (uninstalled P3D 3.2 , cleaned registry, and then installed full P3D 3.3) ; then I upgraded both gsx and addon manager but I'm still having the issue

Any suggest ??
Thanks http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160619/3b674ee6d582c539fc56a52f77996ab6.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 10:17:46 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon Manager Issue
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 10:40:42 pm »
The message is asking a question: "Do you want to open log to see error details" ? That was the most important information that we would need to tell you about the problem so, you should reply YES and post what the log file says.

maddoc

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 10:43:57 pm »
The message is asking a question: "Do you want to open log to see error details" ? That was the most important information that we would need to tell you about the problem so, you should reply YES and post what the log file says.

You're right and sorry , I'll do as soon as possible
Thanks
Best regards
Enrico

maddoc

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 11:29:10 pm »
Hi ,
here is the log report

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160620/3cb01522fd5642e09b95644d7083159d.jpg

It seems something going wrong with KORD scenery after clean installation of P3D V3.3

In fact no building textures at KORD

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160620/67e78383f937488f8c5b09b29cd79b02.jpg

« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 05:17:13 pm by virtuali »

maddoc

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 09:10:13 am »
Anyone can help me to solve this issue ??

devgrp

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 01:21:13 pm »
Anyone can help me to solve this issue ??

you wont get any help because according to umberto his software is perfect so it has to be something else thats causing the problem. Ever since the last update people have been having problems. Before update not problem, after update problem but its not their app thats causing smh

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 07:06:29 pm »
you wont get any help because according to umberto his software is perfect so it has to be something else thats causing the problem. Ever since the last update people have been having problems. Before update not problem, after update problem but its not their app thats causing smh

Nonsense, of course he'll get help.

Just because you couldn't act sensible in your thread and got it locked doesn't mean Umberto won't help anyone. All you have to do is look through the forum to confirm all the trouble shooting and TeamViewer sessions he does to help people.

Acting like you are will probably end up getting you banned from here for good.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 09:31:54 pm »
you wont get any help because according to umberto his software is perfect so it has to be something else thats causing the problem.

Do you enjoy embarrass yourself in public ? There are PLENTY of users in this forum that I had Teamviewer sessions with along the years, and all of them can easily testify they ALWAYS had their problem fixed and yes, it WAS *always* something else.

A thread, aptly titled "Fantastic Customer Service"

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11397.msg87824.html#msg87824

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 09:38:17 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 09:40:29 pm »
Anyone can help me to solve this issue ?

Your problem should be fixed by installing the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager. We  looked at your error log, and made a fix, like we always do when there's something to fix on our side. It's just that I was away from the office all of today, so I couldn't reply earlier.

maddoc

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 09:42:58 pm »

Your problem should be fixed by installing the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager. We  looked at your error log, and made a fix, like we always do when there's something to fix on our side. It's just that I was away from the office all of today, so I couldn't reply earlier.

Thank you very much for your kindly reply and help , I appreciate it so much
I'll download the new stand alone manager as soon as possible
Best regards
Enrico

maddoc

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2016, 04:56:46 am »

Problem solved following your suggest ! Thank you very much