Author Topic: AES added to LAX - no jetways!  (Read 3113 times)

bluesky1

AES added to LAX - no jetways!
« on: September 24, 2013, 01:45:08 am »
Today I added AES credits to LAX and now I have no jetways at LAX! I have kept up with all FSDT update notifications and even tried re-installing the LAX scenery as well as AES. Checking the Forum, I saw similar problems expressed but didn't see the same as this. Did I forget a step somewhere? How can I recover the jet ways?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: AES added to LAX - no jetways!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 11:22:42 am »
That's not something you should ask here. NOTHING in our updates has any effect on jetways or handle jetways. In fact, if our software is not running for any reason (like antivirus, etc) the only thing you would see will be .... jetways.

The only thing that can exclude jetways from a scenery is another scenery AFCAD. AES comes with its own set of AFCADs that are meant to exclude jetways provided by a scenery, to replace them with its own jetways.

So, it seems that AES has successfully excluded our jetways, but it's failing to generate its own replacements so, it's clearly an AES issue you should ask on Aerosoft forum.

danch53

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 01:43:10 am »
What a jerky reply. The guy just asked a question. Sheeesh ....

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 05:29:37 pm »
What a jerky reply. The guy just asked a question. Sheeesh ....

My was absolutely to the point, precise, and gave the correct answer according to the user report. This, instead, it's a "jerky reply" to a normal reply.