Author Topic: What will Hawaiian Islands Vol. 2 be?  (Read 10969 times)

PUP4ORD

• UA777
Re: What will Hawaiian Islands Vol. 2 be?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 08:09:33 pm »
We like to keep "adding on" right. ;) :)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Boeing787

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 08:29:11 am »
I think this is what should happen (in my opinion)...virtuali hear me out :P The next bundle, volume 2, needs to be Kahului and Kona airports (which are the 2nd and 3rd busiest airports in Hawaii respectively). These are great airports and would make a great edition to this series. But, the completest in me then thinks we need a volume 3 after this which would include Lanai and Molokai airports. Then Hawaii would truly be FsDreamTeam territory and the options for different island hopping trips would be endless :)
Hawaiian Airports Vol. 1, Honolulu

ASUS G72GX Gaming Laptop | Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 @2.53 GHz | 6 GB RAM | 1 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M CUDA | 64 bit Windows 7

BOOM

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2010, 04:51:51 pm »
I think this is what should happen (in my opinion)...virtuali hear me out :P The next bundle, volume 2, needs to be Kahului and Kona airports (which are the 2nd and 3rd busiest airports in Hawaii respectively). These are great airports and would make a great edition to this series. But, the completest in me then thinks we need a volume 3 after this which would include Lanai and Molokai airports. Then Hawaii would truly be FsDreamTeam territory and the options for different island hopping trips would be endless :)

WOW!!! I like the way you think B787!!!! That sounds like a Fantastic plan!!
+1 for that!!
Cheers

Patrick

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2010, 05:43:11 pm »
That sounds like a Fantastic plan!!

Sounds like a lot of speculation to me.   ;D
We don't have confirmation from Virtuali that there will be a volume 2, not much point in hashing out what should be in it.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2010, 06:06:35 pm »
That sounds like a Fantastic plan!!

Sounds like a lot of speculation to me.   ;D
We don't have confirmation from Virtuali that there will be a volume 2, not much point in hashing out what should be in it.

Nor do we need a confrimation to discuss what we would like to have... We arn't hashing out anything. Simply discussing what we would like to see happen. That is your second time stating the uncertainty of another Hawaiian project. It's already implied Bruce. Don't be such a buzz kill... ;)

BOOM

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2010, 11:23:08 pm »
 ;D You Can't Kill my Hawaiian Buzz!!! ;D.................BUUUZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Bruce,You must have a Hope/Wish/Opinion on what[we all know if] You'd like to see in H.A Vol 2,Why not share with us and exchange some ideas?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 01:43:35 am by BOOM »

Patrick