Author Topic: GSX passenger boarding trouble - Prepared 3D v5.3 add on MaddogX  (Read 503 times)

flyerone

Hi I’ve an issue since the last update using Maddog X with P3D v5.3 (the last one).
During passenger boarding phase there is no animation at all (no bus coming and no pax visible at all). During this phase an annoying background noise is present with the constant voice message “Passenger boarding starting” which It doesn’t stop even once the boarding is completed. To stop it I’ve to click to “reset position” all the time.

I have to emphasize that this issue is present just after yours last upgrade release.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX passenger boarding trouble - Prepared 3D v5.3 add on MaddogX
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 10:54:56 am »
Impossible to say anything unless you post a log, taken as soon as the problem happens.

flyerone

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 01:02:49 pm »
Impossible to say anything unless you post a log, taken as soon as the problem happens.

There is no log, or may be there is a way you’ll indicate to find it. Anyway I described accurately the issue, so I don’t know why always you put the limit and the solution only with a log way.
It also is the same trouble shown after some upgrade you made it in the past. So now it shows again with the last update. Sometimes or several time you post an upgrade you don’t consider that could be a problem or errors with your programmed script?
I don’t know what else to say except, as already told you few month ago, we all payed to have gsx and I hope to have an addon which works fine.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2024, 08:49:01 pm »
There is no log, or may be there is a way you’ll indicate to find it. Anyway I described accurately the issue, so I don’t know why always you put the limit and the solution only with a log way.
It also is the same trouble shown after some upgrade you made it in the past. So now it shows again with the last update. Sometimes or several time you post an upgrade you don’t consider that could be a problem or errors with your programmed script?
Should be able to find it via %AppData%\Roaming\Virtuali. Describing the issue is one thing, but the log would show exactly what's happening with GSX. Without the log, it's just a guessing game.
Captain Kevin

flyerone

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2024, 02:25:16 pm »
Should be able to find it via %AppData%\Roaming\Virtuali. Describing the issue is one thing, but the log would show exactly what's happening with GSX. Without the log, it's just a guessing game.

It shows you, as another bug example, that the cockpit panel view raising during the pushback phase? Because it was fixed and now with this last upgrade it show up again. So I’m just reporting  another old bug in addition of that described initially in my post.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2024, 07:38:12 pm »
It shows you, as another bug example, that the cockpit panel view raising during the pushback phase? Because it was fixed and now with this last upgrade it show up again. So I’m just reporting  another old bug in addition of that described initially in my post.
I'm not tech support, I don't know how to read the logs. Umberto would be able to figure it out by reading the logs.
Captain Kevin

USAIRBRO

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2024, 11:47:32 pm »
I am noticing an issue with passenger boarding and deboarding. I have noticed a substantial delay in reaching the desired number of passengers and this has been repetitive since the last two updates. Can you please look into this matter?