Author Topic: New website link for Shigeo"shige" Ishii wakiki hawaii scenery Fs9 Fsx!!  (Read 8356 times)

Silverbird

HI all I have some wonderful news!! for those that want to download the waikiki scenery for both fs9 and fsx latest versions, and add it to your sim, you can now have it ready, for fsdreamteams awesome and fantastic upcoming phnl airport. I have finally found the authors new website a special Thanks goes out to Mark Gilmore at avsim for posting the link to http://fsx.o.oo7.jp/index.htm  ;) ;D ;D
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

skimmer

Re: New website link for Shigeo"shige" Ishii wakiki hawaii scenery Fs9 Fsx!!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 11:04:48 pm »
This looks interesting. I dwnlded Las Vagas and will install with hopes it will work with the Flight 1 GEXand UTX. Thankyou for the link silverbird :)

Silverbird

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 11:19:20 pm »
This looks interesting. I dwnlded Las Vagas and will install with hopes it will work with the Flight 1 GEXand UTX. Thankyou for the link silverbird :)
Glade you liked it skimmer, :D I forgot to put Las Vegas on the thread, let me know if it works with flight1 gex and utx as I don't own those programs yet.  :)
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

skimmer

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 12:23:00 am »
I did'nt install the language for instructions on the website because it looked like a easy addon install BUT,after I did the addon all new objects ran through the old ones so it appears the default scenery has to be removed first. Im gonna read the website and let you know. ??? ;D

skimmer

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 05:25:13 pm »
Silverbird,did you install either of these?

Silverbird

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 08:12:51 pm »
Silverbird,did you install either of these?

Hi Skimmer sorry for late reply, its wild over here at the house. I did install most of his sceneries for fs9, about to install all of it for fsx. I didn't notice any problems, Ill check my install again and see if I find anything strange.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

TWA Pilot

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 01:08:43 pm »
Silverbird.......Installed both sceneries and they look awesome, Thanks for the site!! Vegas looks great at night, The Hawaii scenery isn't great, but better than default. Just need a airport to fly into.......Hint...Hint... ;D

Cheers,
Doug

Silverbird

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 07:50:57 pm »
Silverbird.......Installed both sceneries and they look awesome, Thanks for the site!! Vegas looks great at night, The Hawaii scenery isn't great, but better than default. Just need a airport to fly into.......Hint...Hint... ;D

Cheers,
Doug

Hi Doug, glade you like it I just cant stand default stuff lol Vegas is good, waikiki looks great I admit it could be a bit better regarding the street and roads. but your right, we need the airport ;) and combined with megascenery Hawaii and wow!  :D
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

skimmer

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 08:09:43 pm »
Did you guys install the ,Language pak?

Silverbird

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 09:42:57 pm »
I did install a Language pack for the website,  the Language pack is so you can see the Japanese letters, characters,  that show on web pages.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

sticky1202

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009, 10:11:37 pm »
I've downloaded Vegas, and Hawaii (I think there were two downloads for Hawaii) but haven't installed them yet. I assume a standard installation is in order? The reason I ask is a few posts back someone said they needed to remove the default scenery, is this correct? Thanks for any info!

Silverbird

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2009, 11:54:13 pm »
I've downloaded Vegas, and Hawaii (I think there were two downloads for Hawaii) but haven't installed them yet. I assume a standard installation is in order? The reason I ask is a few posts back someone said they needed to remove the default scenery, is this correct? Thanks for any info!

Hi sticky1202, I didn't remove anything from my installation, there are basically 2 versions on the site 1 is for the megascenery versions of fs9 and fsx if you don't have megascenery add-on then you can install the one that goes with the default scenery. I add most of my sceneries to the Addon Scenery folder.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

sticky1202

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2009, 04:24:57 pm »
Ok, thanks for the info! 8)