Author Topic: No Traffic Ai  (Read 5762 times)

rmk2012

No Traffic Ai
« on: April 12, 2013, 02:34:59 am »
this not having traffic there in KFLL already reinstalled the product and do not have.
how to solve this problem already tried the update and nothing
thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Traffic Ai
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 01:49:35 pm »
Missing traffic is never a problem of the scenery, there might be multiple causes for it:

- Your AI Traffic package is not made with native FSX models. In this case, AI will not appear on sceneries with custom runway textures UNLESS you turn OFF the "Airplane Cast Shadows on ground" option.

- Your AI models don't have airline codes applied, so they might park randomly, perhaps at remote areas you don't notice, since the scenery uses only airline codes rather than parking types, in order to get rid of default ground vehicles, so it requires all AI being flagged with atc_airline_codes in their aircraft.cfg file.

rmk2012

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 02:21:10 pm »
I use Ultiumate Traffic 2 and never had problems. and the first time that this problem happens only in this scenario

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 06:00:34 pm »
There are no problem whatsoever with UT2, this is what we use for all test with AI, and nobody ever reported such problem. See the attached screenshot that I've took right now, which shows UT2 traffic at KFLL working normally.

rmk2012

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 09:18:50 pm »
I had disabled the Aircraft casts shadows on itself, now have disabled the Aircraft casts shadows on the ground and solved the problem.
thank you