Author Topic: Best FSDT Airport  (Read 4565 times)

SAAFlyer

Best FSDT Airport
« on: June 23, 2012, 03:08:27 pm »
I am looking at buying at least 1 airport along with GSX. I am going to use the airport with the NGX, mostly Southwest and United ops. Which airport is best suited for these airlines route structure.

jamo2oo9

Re: Best FSDT Airport
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 03:32:26 pm »
I would recommend KLAX for definite, I know Southwest operate at KLAS, KLAX and KORD but not KJFK
I have the above four airports and they are stunningly amazing in detail.

Jamie

Flyingnut

• Flyingnut
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 03:59:45 pm »
I would recommend KLAX for definite, I know Southwest operate at KLAS, KLAX and KORD but not KJFK

SWA does not serve KORD, but KMDW in Chicago.
Marty
PPL - Instrument Rating

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 04:34:39 pm »
Does it really matter?  Microsoft gave us fictional airlines that fly nowhere, if someone wants to fly Southwest into ORD instead of MDW, more power to him.   :)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

theshack440

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 05:33:51 pm »
I am looking at buying at least 1 airport along with GSX. I am going to use the airport with the NGX, mostly Southwest and United ops. Which airport is best suited for these airlines route structure.

I would also recommend KLAX. KLAS is a major Southwest hub but not nearly as much of a United presence there as at KLAX.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

Flyingnut

• Flyingnut
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 06:21:48 pm »
Does it really matter?  Microsoft gave us fictional airlines that fly nowhere, if someone wants to fly Southwest into ORD instead of MDW, more power to him.   :)

No Bruce, it really doesn't matter, but Jamie stated the SWA flies into KORD.  My post is to correct his information.
Marty
PPL - Instrument Rating

jamo2oo9

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 06:59:18 pm »
I thought that I saw AI traffic of SWA in KORD but I may be wrong.