FS9 support > Las Vegas FS9

Terminal 3

<< < (2/3) > >>

dracer33:

--- Quote from: nickac1092 on April 05, 2012, 05:11:15 am ---I just check on Google Earth.  I went there for vacation around August of 2011.  Its now open.  Ive noticed though its being used for international and normal flights.  say 50/50.    At least thats what i saw in august.  Heres a screenshot from google earth:

--- End quote ---
It doesn't open 'till June, 27, just sayin

nickac1092:
well they did have aircraft over there.  I filmed the landing when i went there until we parked at the gate.  I guess then they were just using the tarmac part and busses to transport the passengers...  Anyways, i hope KLAS can be updated by the end of this summer or this year.

marcellopantoja:
Besides Terminal 3, I think you must also complete the Concourse D.

Er!k:
Thanks for considering an update for the new T3 at KLAS. On Google maps I see the terminal is already used. But what happens to the old T3? Will it be removed?

data63:

--- Quote from: Er!k on December 01, 2012, 08:42:17 pm ---Thanks for considering an update for the new T3 at KLAS. On Google maps I see the terminal is already used. But what happens to the old T3? Will it be removed?

--- End quote ---

there is no "old" T3 - maybe you refer to T2 on the northwest side of the airport where the international flights used to be processed - this is due to be demolished

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarran_International_Airport#Terminal_2)

Happy Landings

Juergen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version