Author Topic: Whats The Project After KLAX  (Read 24007 times)

newmanix

• Beta tester
Re: Whats The Project After KLAX
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2010, 05:53:09 pm »
Miami didn't win, either.

It has arrived in 2nd place after KLAX so yes, since this thread is about what scenery will made *after* KLAX, KMIA is right now in the 1st place. However, it doesn't mean we are 100% sure to do it, just is the one that took more votes other than KLAX.

Just please be sure to add the Miami Vice theme on the FSDT homepage when it's released. That was my favoriate show as a kid!  ;D

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2010, 06:02:43 pm »
Just please don't use photos of Don Johnson.   ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Silverbird

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2010, 06:07:07 pm »
Just please don't use photos of Don Johnson.   ;D

lol you have too use Don johnsons photo! its a must!  :D  :D but I agree also growing up wth miami vice that the theme would be perfect for kmia if it gets made by fsdt.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2010, 07:53:41 pm »
Just please don't use photos of Don Johnson.   ;D

You've gone out of your tree Bruce!  ;)

Sonny Crockett and Rico Tubbs MUST be featured on the home page!!

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2010, 08:26:28 pm »
 ;D LOL
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2010, 01:02:38 am »
This' fun all around. I've grown up watching Miami Vice and I enjoyed it very much when it was on the air. :) KMIA 8)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2010, 06:52:12 am »
This' fun all around. I've grown up watching Miami Vice and I enjoyed it very much when it was on the air. :) KMIA 8)

Same here. It wasn't until about 6 years ago that I actually went to Miami and Ft. Lauderdale on vacation and now it is my favorite place it the US. I just love the south beach area, the food, the women, and the atmosphere in general. Since I already loved Latin food, its pure heaven. Cuban restaurants everywhere serving some of the best churrasco I have ever eaten. Then there's the colada cubano and the cortadito if your a cofee drinker. Just thinking about Miami makes me hungry for the food.

I'm hoping soon we'll see a "Miami Backdoor" open up :-)

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2010, 09:12:18 am »

Same here. It wasn't until about 6 years ago that I actually went to Miami and Ft. Lauderdale on vacation and now it is my favorite place it the US. I just love the south beach area, the food, the women, and the atmosphere in general. Since I already loved Latin food, its pure heaven. Cuban restaurants everywhere serving some of the best churrasco I have ever eaten. Then there's the colada cubano and the cortadito if your a cofee drinker. Just thinking about Miami makes me hungry for the food.

I'm hoping soon we'll see a "Miami Backdoor" open up :-)

Me too but im kinda hoping team 2 will stick on Haiwaiian airports and team 1 goes KMIA after LAX... I estimate KLAX will be complete by March 2011...

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2010, 04:17:05 pm »

Not sure why, we didn't see J. R. Ewing on the Dallas home page.  March of '11 would be 6 months on one scenery, when their history is to release 3 or 4 sceneries yearly. I think January at the latest.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2010, 06:07:43 pm »

Not sure why, we didn't see J. R. Ewing on the Dallas home page.  March of '11 would be 6 months on one scenery, when their history is to release 3 or 4 sceneries yearly. I think January at the latest.

I hope you are right!

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2010, 11:42:53 pm »

I hope you are right!

I'm hoping for Dec. 24th, but that would really be pushing it. They would really have to hustle to get it out that soon, especially if they are trying out more new techniques like Umberto mentioned in one of his post regarding the new way of doing the textures and using shaders for seasonal variations.

sjt375

• Flight Director
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2010, 12:27:36 am »

I hope you are right!

I'm hoping for Dec. 24th, but that would really be pushing it. They would really have to hustle to get it out that soon, especially if they are trying out more new techniques like Umberto mentioned in one of his post regarding the new way of doing the textures and using shaders for seasonal variations.

they shouldn't rush this though, make the product as PERFECT as possible!

feer

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2010, 08:42:43 pm »
yessssssss miami kmia int airport azucarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 2nd generation @ 4.0ghz
gigabyte p67a-ud3. patriot viper series 3 8gb ddr3 1600mhz
cpu fan Cooler Master's V6GT
MSI GTX 560TI  1GB 256-BIT @1000mhz  GDDR5
samsung 26 '' t260hd