Author Topic: Whats The Project After KLAX  (Read 24008 times)

777captain

Re: Whats The Project After KLAX
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 04:37:53 am »
it didn't get all the votes

You answered your own question.  :P

Miami didn't win, either.   ;D

As virtuali said, it came second.

cybermasterz

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 11:13:45 am »
CYYZ next please  :)

same as here fsdt should think about the other countries Canada is good
New Think Live Long FSDreamteam

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2010, 03:48:48 pm »

Second place is first place loser. Doesn't mean it will be made second.   ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

cybermasterz

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2010, 11:18:17 pm »

Second place is first place loser. Doesn't mean it will be made second.   ;D

well it dosent matter now coz KLAX is gonna be build i need nothing but i think Tronto should be developed

Jonmarshall

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2010, 04:02:41 am »
I am pleased to hear that FSDT are doing KLAX. The only thing is that I would have like to see PANC to be done in a matter of fact that spreading the coverage of the airports is the way to get people in. So much to be seen up there! I would much like to buy an upgraded version with the new runways/better resolution of KJFK and KORD before anything else, I just hope you guys havent forgot about this because Im waiting to buy those, unless you do the future upgrade free for the current owners?? Just my 2 cents....
Cheers!

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2010, 01:39:36 pm »
I am pleased to hear that FSDT are doing KLAX. The only thing is that I would have like to see PANC to be done in a matter of fact that spreading the coverage of the airports is the way to get people in. So much to be seen up there! I would much like to buy an upgraded version with the new runways/better resolution of KJFK and KORD before anything else, I just hope you guys havent forgot about this because Im waiting to buy those, unless you do the future upgrade free for the current owners?? Just my 2 cents....
Cheers!

Dont worry PANC is being done by either Aerosoft or one of the companies they publish. I cant remember which it is, but if you go over to the Aerosoft forum and search you will find the answer to who is working on it.

I will say this though about PANC and its just my opinion. I had never flow to it or from it until about a week ago. I though I would try a run from PANC to KSEA in the PMDG 747. Know I know PANC is a large cargo hub and maybe thats why people like it, plus the fact that I did it with the default FSX version, but for me it was a pretty uninteresting place to fly from and very far from anything as well. Personally after trying a flight from there, I have no interest in buying a version of it from anyone, or even flying to it/from it again. Kind of like the same reason I never got FSDT's PHNL. Granted I have all FSDT sceneries but PHNL, but I would rather buy it than PANC.

Just my .02 cents.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2010, 02:53:41 pm »
Flying the default version can make any airport pretty uninteresting, but with PANC, the only other scenery done with any quality is Dutch Harbor, also from Aerosoft.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

cybermasterz

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2010, 03:42:38 pm »
We can only hope for KMIA........ ;)

well thats good too my family airport :P

NG Pilot

• Who needs Airbus when you have Boeing!
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2010, 02:40:26 am »
Ya i definetly hope they do MIA ..my first route would be DFW to MIA with the project open sky's 777 8)

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2010, 04:41:21 pm »
Ya i definetly hope they do MIA ..my first route would be DFW to MIA with the project open sky's 777 8)

Not the Posky 777, I would use the PMDG 777. It should be out by then. Since I am still hoping for KIAH, I would use LevelD 757 from KIAH to KLAX
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

ahsmatt7

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2010, 07:43:35 am »
I would like to see KIAH as well. Huge hub for Continental and would fit well with the DFW scenery in terms of having two large airports in Texas which are hubs for two legacy carriers.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2010, 04:41:38 pm »
I would like to see KIAH as well.

Blueprint is releasing it tomorrow.

Didier Chabanne

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2010, 03:06:26 am »
http://www.blueprintsimulations.com/index.htm

Hello Houston here, be well Blueprint begins next ground service

with trucks and pusback just have photos
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2010, 04:28:43 am »
It looks better than default, but I think I will pass on it since I don't fly to that area often enough. Granted if FSDT or FT did it, it would be a guaranteed sale for me.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2010, 08:22:04 pm »
It looks better than default, but I think I will pass on it since I don't fly to that area often enough. Granted if FSDT or FT did it, it would be a guaranteed sale for me.
So what airport do you think Martin at FT is going to release? :o
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????