Author Topic: Whats The Project After KLAX  (Read 24006 times)

cybermasterz

Whats The Project After KLAX
« on: September 14, 2010, 11:30:04 am »
Well i have just heard that FSDreamteam have started poll in few days before so in that KLAX got the highest rating but i also watched that CYYZ - Toronto was also included there are about 6 scenery of USA and 2 of Switzerland total about 8 scenery made by FSDT so i think that fsdreamteam should work on  CYYZ - Toronto after the work of KLAX - Los Angles !! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D     what do you think ?
New Think Live Long FSDreamteam

Silverbird

Re: Whats The Project After KLAX
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 03:02:21 pm »
Well i have just heard that FSDreamteam have started poll in few days before so in that KLAX got the highest rating but i also watched that CYYZ - Toronto was also included there are about 6 scenery of USA and 2 of Switzerland total about 8 scenery made by FSDT so i think that fsdreamteam should work on  CYYZ - Toronto after the work of KLAX - Los Angles !! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D     what do you think ?

HI Cyber we just dont know yet the 2nd team is deciding on what to work on next could be kmia

Will we be told offically what sceneries are next before you start them or will they just show up on the backdoor section of this fourm?

KLAX it's already under construction...

We'll still have to decide about the one made by the 2nd team. It should be KMIA but, we still are not 100% sure. Both will have their own Backdoor forum.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 06:43:40 pm by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

cybermasterz

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 03:23:40 pm »
Well i have just heard that FSDreamteam have started poll in few days before so in that KLAX got the highest rating but i also watched that CYYZ - Toronto was also included there are about 6 scenery of USA and 2 of Switzerland total about 8 scenery made by FSDT so i think that fsdreamteam should work on  CYYZ - Toronto after the work of KLAX - Los Angles !! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D     what do you think ?

HI Cyber which just dont know yet the 2nd team is deciding on what to work on next could be kmia

Will we be told offically what sceneries are next before you start them or will they just show up on the backdoor section of this fourm?

KLAX it's already under construction...

We'll still have to decide about the one made by the 2nd team. It should be KMIA but, we still are not 100% sure. Both will have their own Backdoor forum.

well i know that there is another scenery by cloud9 and i am using it but i dont like it coz fsdt give a real experience
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 03:25:25 pm by cybermasterz »
New Think Live Long FSDreamteam

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 03:46:04 pm »
Why are we discussing what comes after KLAX?  The second team is still working on the Hawaii package, and I seriously doubt KLAX will be released this year.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

777captain

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 06:15:45 pm »
Why are we discussing what comes after KLAX?  The second team is still working on the Hawaii package, and I seriously doubt KLAX will be released this year.

I think that it will be KMIA, during KLAX when the 2nd team finished the Hawaii package.  ;D

ahsmatt7

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 06:26:02 pm »
Why not KIAH? Sure it didn't get all the votes but why not?
Its a Hub in the south for continental. It also is a big gateway for flying into Mexico. All the major airlines fly into Houston daily. BA, KLM Lufthansa, all the US Based Majors as well. Even emirates and Singapore.

777captain

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 08:11:52 pm »
it didn't get all the votes

You answered your own question.  :P

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 10:40:07 pm »
First thing to consider, the Hawaii package has to be completed. Then the work on KLAX can really begin and so forth.
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 03:26:53 pm »
it didn't get all the votes

You answered your own question.  :P

Miami didn't win, either.   ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 05:05:38 pm »
Miami didn't win, either.

It has arrived in 2nd place after KLAX so yes, since this thread is about what scenery will made *after* KLAX, KMIA is right now in the 1st place. However, it doesn't mean we are 100% sure to do it, just is the one that took more votes other than KLAX.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 05:11:06 pm »
We can only hope for KMIA........ ;)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

skimmer

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2010, 06:34:46 pm »
Yea,but KMIA is so close to KFLL. I think FSDT needs to spread out across the world like they have been doing.. Rather than bunch them together. :)

willultra99

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2010, 01:52:09 am »
CYYZ next please  :)

Jet22

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 03:51:06 am »
KMIA please.

Fast question:

FSDT KLAX and if they make KMIA, they will relase a version for fs9.

FS9!!!

777captain

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 04:37:10 am »
Yea,but KMIA is so close to KFLL. I think FSDT needs to spread out across the world like they have been doing.. Rather than bunch them together. :)

It doesn't matter, they are still two different airports. KMIA is a HUGE hub of activity on VATSIM too.