Author Topic: Airbus jumps to ECAM Landing Memo when pushing back  (Read 344 times)

fsx_player

Airbus jumps to ECAM Landing Memo when pushing back
« on: July 27, 2024, 12:32:19 pm »
Hello,

I´m using P3Dv4.5 and the FS Labs A320. Since approx. 2 months I encounter an issue when performing Quick Edit pushback on the Airbus.
As soon as I start the pushback by pressing Y after setting desired position of the aircraft, the Airbus shows the ECAM Landing Memo on the ECAM. It´s not
possible to restore the ECAM properly to get the ECAM T/O Memo for departure. This only occurs when doing a Quick Edit pushback, when using
the "normal" pushback (e.g Nose left/Tail right) this doesn´t happen and it´s all good.

Kind regards

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Airbus jumps to ECAM Landing Memo when pushing back
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2024, 09:11:50 pm »
When you use the quick edit pushback, it's putting the airplane in slew mode, so I wonder if going into slew mode is messing something up. As a test, try this. With the airplane on the ground somewhere, press Y to enter slew mode, move the airplane somewhere, and exit slew mode by pressing Y again. See if you still have this issue.
Captain Kevin

fsx_player

Re: Airbus jumps to ECAM Landing Memo when pushing back
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2024, 10:03:39 am »
I tried it out but nothing happens, when exiting slew mode no ECAM Landing Memo pops up, all good.

But what I found out to fix the issue:
Before starting quick edit pushback pushback I have to switch to slew mode for a second, then leave slew mode again (without repositioning the aircraft) and the issue doesn´t occur anymore
when confirming position of the aircraft by pressing Y.