Author Topic: PMDG planes missing from MSFS after enabling seating option  (Read 3964 times)

psolk

Re: PMDG planes missing from MSFS after enabling seating option
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2024, 08:49:18 pm »
Agreed and the radio silence in terms of acknowledging there is an issue that is impacting numerous users to the point they are having to reinstall their addons after trying to enable a GSX feature is a little off-putting. 
At least acknowledge the issuies and let us know they are being worked on.  I don't think one of these threads has had a developer respond...
The last time Umberto was on the forum was on the 23rd, and the initial post was made on the 24th, so I'm not sure how he could have responded to a post he hasn't seen.
With all due respect unless he is unwell then I can't understand releasing 3.07 and then not monitoring the official forums to see if there are issues which there have been... 
So hopefully he is well the last time he was on Avsim was also Wed although if he is on Discord but at the same time not even checking here that's quite baffling. 
Give everyone the benefit of the doubt though and hope all is well with Umberto.  To be fair to him it's not like him to be non-responsive.

He is currently troubleshooting on the unofficial discord at the time we speak.
I mean glad he is troubleshooting but yeah, makes me feel like a bit of an outcast sitting here on the official forums for days listening to crickets chirp.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2024, 08:52:22 pm »
By being on the official forums instead of the unofficial discord?
I can't comment on the Discord since I'm not there, so I don't know what's going on there.
With all due respect unless he is unwell then I can't understand releasing 3.07 and then not monitoring the official forums to see if there are issues which there have been... 
So hopefully he is well the last time he was on Avsim was also Wed although if he is on Discord but at the same time not even checking here that's quite baffling. 
Give everyone the benefit of the doubt though and hope all is well with Umberto.  To be fair to him it's not like him to be non-responsive.
I wouldn't know.
Captain Kevin

psolk

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2024, 08:57:42 pm »

[/quote]
I wouldn't know.
[/quote]
Fair play, I know you are here just trying to help so thank you as always Kevin

Darewell

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2024, 09:54:30 am »
Agreed and the radio silence in terms of acknowledging there is an issue that is impacting numerous users to the point they are having to reinstall their addons after trying to enable a GSX feature is a little off-putting. 
At least acknowledge the issuies and let us know they are being worked on.  I don't think one of these threads has had a developer respond...
The last time Umberto was on the forum was on the 23rd, and the initial post was made on the 24th, so I'm not sure how he could have responded to a post he hasn't seen.

He is currently troubleshooting on the unofficial discord at the time we speak.
I mean glad he is troubleshooting but yeah, makes me feel like a bit of an outcast sitting here on the official forums for days listening to crickets chirp.

I agree with you.

Fornax

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2024, 12:38:44 pm »
Same problem here. Steam version.
Pmdg777, 737s, Fenix not showing.
GSX not working either - not showing in Msfs toolbar.

Magically got everything working again by reinstalling of Fenix and GSX + installed some liveries for Pmdg's....

psolk

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2024, 01:22:31 pm »
Wow, still crickets over here huh...
I mean this is the official support forum correct?
Sad. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2024, 11:36:40 pm »
All these issues should have been fixed in 3.0.8.

integrator

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2024, 07:25:11 am »
I did upgrade
GSX stopped working
nothing happen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2024, 12:04:43 am »
I can only repeat and confirm all these issues are fixed in 3.0.8. If they are not fixed for you, please post your diagnostic log, following the instructions in the Sticky thread "How to report an error"

psolk

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2024, 01:12:27 am »
All these issues should have been fixed in 3.0.8.
777 appears to be working even with the United liveries that were not working prior.  Doors seem to be working as well.  Only issue is disappearing passengers (in-flight) but I started a new thread. 

Also, will there ever be a workaround for more ULD's on the passenger models?  370 passengers and 2 ULD's per door means people are really packing light but I know it is an MSFS issue just wondering if there will ever be a "work around" 

juha-pekka

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2024, 03:02:47 pm »
I have install version 3.0.9 and it makes my PMDG planes disappear. Hasn't this problem been fixed yet? How can such a buggy add-on even be for sale? Do I have to reinstall all my PMDG aircrafts and liverys again?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2024, 03:09:25 pm by juha-pekka »

rjack1282

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2024, 04:17:39 pm »
Same for me just now.  Updated to 3.0.9 and now have no Fenix or PMDG planes showing up in the aircraft selection screen. 

juha-pekka

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2024, 04:35:19 pm »
This is really horrible addon. Makes just problem to sim.

helium4603

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2024, 04:41:06 pm »
Same issue for the 737's.  Just updated today to the latest version of GSX and now all my 737's are gone.  I've completely uninstalled GSX and the 737's.  I'm going to install the 737's first then will try to reinstall GSX.

juha-pekka

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2024, 04:52:39 pm »
I have same, all of my PMDG planes are gone. 777-300 and 737. I just reinstall those but I don't touch my GSX anymore. It shouldn't be up to the user to solve these problems. This is an unfinished add-on that has been sold complete.