Author Topic: User requests to improve reality in GSX  (Read 394 times)

lejovmil

User requests to improve reality in GSX
« on: May 28, 2024, 06:13:55 pm »
Dear Virtuali,

I want to say first of all i really enjoy using GSX PRO, and when properly used (with good profiles and aircraft integration) it is a wonderful product.

I would just like to know if there is the possibility to add some small additional options... I would love to see;
-   The option to set either a Fixed or a Min/Max amount of Containers/Baggage carts in a aircraft profile. so that i can set for example for the A320 maximum 3 containers in the FWD Hold, and 4 containers in the AFT Hold, but for A321 5 FWD, 5 AFT, just for added realism. now it's usually 3/3 but when flying the A319 with AKH's, the realistic maximum is 2/2. it's not a very significant change but would really boost realism for me.
- The option to 'operate loaders/BELT', just like we use the 'operate stairs/jetway function at this moment. so we can put the hold loading equipment in position and leave it there, also in between deboarding and boarding. now it just moves away and closes the hold doors, but in reality most of the time, especially in a shorter turnaround, the equipment would stay in position with the hold doors open.

And while we're at it, i would love to know if there is any progress update on water/toilet service, and maybe cleaning crew? this would make a nice addition with aircraft integration.

Kind regards,

Lejo
« Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 06:17:37 pm by lejovmil »

kukoluk

Re: User requests to improve reality in GSX
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2024, 08:42:09 am »
Hey , totally agree, i would like to have a more options for service process.
I would like to add option for set how many PAX i want to load. I not using Simbrief and i want to just enjoy GSX like ppl who has Simbrief. Also Set which type of staircase will use the configurated airport on all or special one A/C. Im user of GSX and i want more flexibility from your product as well.

Thanks

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2024, 11:30:18 am »
I would like to add option for set how many PAX i want to load.
You can already do this. In the GSX settings, make sure estimate passenger load (or some variant thereof, I don't remember the exact wording) is NOT checked. When you call for boarding, it'll ask how many passengers you want to board.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2024, 10:42:57 pm »
You can already do this. In the GSX settings, make sure estimate passenger load (or some variant thereof, I don't remember the exact wording) is NOT checked. When you call for boarding, it'll ask how many passengers you want to board.

That's how it works in P3D, MSFS is different, and the right number of passengers is either estimate from payload, or taken from Simbrief, or set by the airplane own custom integration.

lejovmil

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2024, 11:55:04 pm »
Hello all, nice to see your question about the passenger numbers is answered ;) but would it be possible to look at/answer the original question? thanks :D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2024, 02:01:09 pm »
The cargo loading system will likely completely remade at some point, with precise airplane profiles indicating how many containers they can hold in each cargo bay.