Products Support > GSX Support MSFS

GSX Pro Short-term Roadmap: what to expect in the next updates.

<< < (3/33) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: WebMaximus on September 30, 2022, 07:18:35 pm ---Any chance the passengers (as well as the cabin crew and the pilots) could be made visible when they're in the bus?
--- End quote ---

They already are.

--- Quote ---The way it is now where the bus looks completely empty when it pulls up by the aircraft, followed by lots of people poring out of the bus looks a bit weird.
--- End quote ---

That's not the way it is now. The bus does fill up progressively.

WebMaximus:
OK, so I wonder if that means I'm not on the latest version because when I've looked into the bus when it's arriving with passengers, it has been completely empty. Then when it stops and you look inside the bus, you see how passenger by passenger suddenly appear out of thin air just inside the doors and then they step out of the bus.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: WebMaximus on September 30, 2022, 10:13:53 pm ---OK, so I wonder if that means I'm not on the latest version
--- End quote ---

The passenger bus fills up progressively since the first release. Are you sure you are just not seeing the passengers because of their LOD levels being too short, possibly because you are in VR ?

WebMaximus:
Could be, will try to increase the VR LOD a bit more.

Transair:

--- Quote from: virtuali on September 28, 2022, 04:22:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: rsm2000e on September 28, 2022, 03:42:26 pm ---Please consider my request to add a "disable all stairs"  GLOBAL option for entire world airports - why?  For those simmers who fly tubeliner jets and park only at airports with jetways! 
--- End quote ---

In most of the world, except for the US, the rear staircase is used for the cabin cleaning crew. Passengers won't use it if there's a jetway.

--- End quote ---

I take your point here, but I have several airports where the rear stairs are used at aerobridges/jetways, for pax seated in rows 15 and beyond, to speed up boarding.  The only pax waypoints I cannot seem to get right are for this very purpose - jetway at Door 1L and airstairs at 2L.  Is there a way to get pax to board/deboard using both of these?  Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version