Author Topic: GSX NO LONGER WORKS  (Read 1146 times)

marco goncalves

GSX NO LONGER WORKS
« on: August 23, 2022, 05:10:25 am »
UMBERTO

We need your help, i am using P3D V4.5 i never had any issues till i updated GSX today . I am not the only one having an issue , WE ALL ARE !!!!! After the update i hear a female voice , never heard that before , i open the GSX menu and call for a follow me for example , not only nothing happens but after that i can no longer call for any other services...

Its more then obvious that the problem is on your end and needs to be fixed by you , we have all been loyal customers and have enjoyed your product but this Update messed everything up on P3D and from what i understand MSFS is also a mess ....

WE DONT NEED EXCUSES , WE NEED ACTION AND A SOLUTION !!!

generaldaddio

Re: GSX NO LONGER WORKS
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 06:51:36 am »
 We all understand the issues and we all agree that things are in quite a mess , but what we need is a little patience and understanding. Im sure Umberto did not choose to place himself in the middle of this dumpster fire and has earned our patience and respect
 in the matter at hand. I can't speak for all of you but i think GSX is one of the best add-on programs in the flightsim arena. I don't know what its going to take to fix the problem we are all experiencing , but I'll put my money on Umberto , in fact i already have. So
 everybody just take a deep breath and give him some time to straighten this out he has earned that much. Thnx

vjeanmarc

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2022, 08:03:13 am »
We all understand the issues and we all agree that things are in quite a mess , but what we need is a little patience and understanding. Im sure Umberto did not choose to place himself in the middle of this dumpster fire and has earned our patience and respect
 in the matter at hand. I can't speak for all of you but i think GSX is one of the best add-on programs in the flightsim arena. I don't know what its going to take to fix the problem we are all experiencing , but I'll put my money on Umberto , in fact i already have. So
 everybody just take a deep breath and give him some time to straighten this out he has earned that much. Thnx

I do not think like you. Developers in the majority of cases concentrate their efforts only for MSFS which is today their cash cow and doesn't care what can happen to P3D.
As proof, the last update for P3D dates from March 2022.
And the most recent one was for running GSX in MSFS and it crashed for P3D.

imranrshdkhan

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2022, 08:26:46 am »

I do not think like you. Developers in the majority of cases concentrate their efforts only for MSFS which is today their cash cow and doesn't care what can happen to P3D.
As proof, the last update for P3D dates from March 2022.
And the most recent one was for running GSX in MSFS and it crashed for P3D.

Totally agree on this! i rather use the last usable update for P3D than the the one with the annoying voice which is clearly for MSFS newbies