Author Topic: Missing runway textures  (Read 4817 times)

Nick Churchill

• Pixel Shooter
    • www.screenshotartist.co.uk
Missing runway textures
« on: November 18, 2009, 09:57:20 pm »
Hi Umberto, sorry I lost your email in yet another C drive crash!

I've just re-installed Zurich to take some screenshots of AES for Aerosoft and the scenery will make a nice backdrop. However during my first visit to the airport after installation, I've noticed a section of textures are missing from the runways (please see attached images), have you stumbled on this problem before?

Hope you're well,

Nick
Regards,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing runway textures
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 10:31:02 pm »
Never seen something like that. I've just had a look at Zurich under FSX a few minutes ago, and all is well.

Try to uninstall and reinstall the scenery, maybe a file got corrupted on your hard disk.

Nick Churchill

• Pixel Shooter
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 11:22:25 pm »
Hi Umberto, don't you ever go out? I've never known anyone respond as fast as you do on a regular basis!

I'd actually tried it twice when I took the picture above. Possibly the problem could've arisen from the original old Zurich file I was using, combined the patch that was later released? I've un-installed these again and I'm downloading the complete version from your website. I'm going to take the dog out and if I don't get washed away in the process (lots of flooding around here) I'll install the latest file and with any luck all will be well.

I'll report back soon.
Regards,

Nick Churchill

• Pixel Shooter
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 12:17:42 am »
The latest complete version of the Zurich scenery on your server fixed the problem Umberto.

Cheers.

Regards,