General Category > FSDT Promotions

New discount options

<< < (2/4) > >>

Bruce Hamilton:
Any chance it will search my purchase history, and not offer what I've already got, which is everything? ;)

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Bruce Hamilton on September 04, 2009, 10:46:38 pm ---Any chance it will search my purchase history, and not offer what I've already got, which is everything?
--- End quote ---

No, that's how Esellerate works for that feature: it doesn't check your order history, also because you might have ordered using other names/emails so, it would never be 100% correct in any case so, it's best just to not check and always offer everything.

BTW, if you decide to purchase another copy at discount (for any reason, including having more activations to use on more PCs), why not let you do it ? The suggested purchases are *not* selected by default so, if you want to purchase them, it's your choice.

Mike...:
Is there any reason why you haven't enabled cross-sell for a combination of EU and US airports? I was interested in LSZH and was possibly going to combine it with KDFW for a discount, but no such luck. So I think I'll hold off for a future discount that would allow me to get either or both at a lower price.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Mike... on November 24, 2010, 12:45:07 pm ---Is there any reason why you haven't enabled cross-sell for a combination of EU and US airports?
--- End quote ---

None, other than we simply decided to offer it like this, and most of users interested in Europe don't buy US airports (and vice-versa) anyway.

--- Quote ---So I think I'll hold off for a future discount that would allow me to get either or both at a lower price.
--- End quote ---

We usually have a least one promotion once or twice at year, so it's obviously up to you to decide if purchase or not, or wait.

Mike...:
Cool, I'll wait.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version