General Category > FSDT Promotions

New discount options

<< < (4/4)

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Manny on October 28, 2013, 02:56:02 am ---This would hurt the ones who buy all FSDT products on day 1 (the regulars).  Since this group picks one at a time (at time of release)
--- End quote ---

Not all regulars are following us since the start of FSDT. Someone might become a regular after a new release, shouldn't we offer a discount if he would like to pick up something that he missed from the existing catalogue  ?

Manny:
Whelp! I don't want be argumentative. It's your call.

I generally buy most FSDTs  addon on day one.  but I used to be in the camp that you mentioned before I got totally on board on FSDT. so yeah I have benefited from this group p purchase. But right now, the only addon I don't have is CYVR. Now I would have to wait till Houston.

But I was just  musing it would hurt your most loyal customers though. Or rather they don't benefit.  I would have thought  it would benefit to reward early purchasers in some way.

;D

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Manny on October 28, 2013, 04:49:27 pm ---I would have thought  it would benefit to reward early purchasers in some way.
--- End quote ---

We always did that. We had many launch discounts based on previous purchases, for example CYVR launch had a discount option for previous GSX purchasers. Hawaii airports had discounts based on previous PHNL purchasers, etc.

Aviator1979:
Hello i have all the fsdreamteam products except zurich kloten, i want to purchase via simmarket, what can i enter in the coupon box.
Thx

Bruce Hamilton:
You'd have to buy it here to use any of these coupons.  Sim Market runs their own sales.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version