Author Topic: Next US airport PANC  (Read 8730 times)

kizzle

Next US airport PANC
« on: January 03, 2009, 05:19:04 am »
Hi Fsdreamteam,

Could you make PANC please, i'll bye it like 20 times if i have to. I mean geesh Anchorage is like one of the major cargo hubs in North America and nobody at all has done
this airport justice. If you could, do KFLL as well!

Thanks!

Kizzle

iflyc77

Re: Next US airport PANC
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 10:05:56 am »
+1 for ANC  :)

Chrjs

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 01:07:21 pm »
... i think there is a beautiful freeware-scenery for PANC on avsim, i think it even works in FSX!...

regards
chrjs

Rafal

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 04:23:32 pm »
+1 for ANC  :)
+2 for PANC!  ;)

Best regards,
Rafal
i7 7700k 4.2GHz, GTX 1080Ti, Asus MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA, 32 GB RAM DDR4, WD40EFRX 4TB, SSD 850 EVO 1TB, SSD 850 EVO 250GB, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, MSFS2020

thepilot

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 04:37:06 pm »

mattix

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 05:44:35 am »
+4 for a ANC scenery, it is desperately needed(major cargo hub), that area of the states has been neglected. All freeware sceneries for PANC are horrible. I second that KFLL would also be great.

kizzle

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 05:53:41 am »
Hey guys,

Yeah Matix i think you're right about that Freeware PANC scenery, don't know what scenery that guy is looking at, if you find a PANC freeware scenery that looks like FSDT KJFK scenery, please let me know! Seriously though a FSDT PANC and KFLL would be awesome. I mean we got all these long range freighter birds and no place really to fly them. PMDG 744F, MD-11F, RFP 742/3, etc.. and most freighter companies fly these birds into PANC on the way to and from the Orient.

Regards

KLC

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2009, 05:51:25 pm »
...don't know what scenery that guy is looking at...

Which "that guy" are you talking about?  I found two freeware versions of PANC on Avsim.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Aeroman

• "Did we land or were we shot down?!?"
    • American Virtual Airlines
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 10:45:35 pm »
Which "that guy" are you talking about?  I found two freeware versions of PANC on Avsim.

He's referring to Chrjs... 

All freeware sceneries for PANC are horrible.
don't know what scenery that guy is looking at, if you find a PANC freeware scenery that looks like FSDT KJFK scenery, please let me know!

Talk about being spoiled.  If there was freeware on the same level as FSDT, I don't think it would be freeware, do you??  I believe I have FRF's PANC and I don't mind it at all.  It redesigns the terminals to look more real, it adds gates and parking spots... 

If you require a top-of-the-line scenery for any given airport to be satisfied, then you all will continue to be very disappointed.  Be happy with what you're given. 

To brush it off as a horrible scenery, well, that's up to you.  But, that's not going to make FSDT rush out and design one for you any quicker.  You're asking for a project that probably wouldn't even develop for at least a year (if it ever does). 
Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. Hub
American Virtual Airlines
"We know why you fly"

kizzle

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 04:29:27 am »
Hey guys,

Geesh, i think you guys can be really difficult at times and look too deeply into a topic. I put this post up to simply alert FSDT that i would be interested in seeing them make a PANC sceney and if anybody else would like to see them make a PANC scenery, that's all nothing more nothing less. For you guys that like to give your opinion or talk down to the other people on the forum then please don't do it. As for the freeware scenery: I'm sure that everybody who responds to this post is quite aware of the freeware sceneries for PANC out there and everybody is entitled to have their own opinion on what is acceptable to them, so please don't waste your time responding if you are happy flying into the freeware PANC scenery.

FSDT you guys do an excellent job, keep up the good work and regardless of which airport you guys decide to develop, know that once there isn't already an excellent payware scenery out there and the airport is large enough to handle 767s or larger traffic, you'll have one sale here!   

SirIsaac726

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 04:47:34 am »
Kizzle,

Anyone who happens to disagree with PANC has just the same right to post their opinions about the topic.  I personally would rather to see some others before PANC.

Silverbird

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2009, 03:50:04 am »
I would love to see panc its really sad that it hasnt gotten the payware treament yet hopfully something comes out or at least considers devlopment. you can imagine how hard it is trying to get photos from theses airports with good detail so thats one thing that makes it hard to make some scenerys.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR