Author Topic: Can't get Reactivated  (Read 2653 times)

DeckerLoyd

Can't get Reactivated
« on: April 10, 2015, 05:14:20 am »
Good evening FSDT,

I just built a new computer and moved my FSX setup onto it. I went to get my serials for my FSDT sceneries (KLAX, KORD, KJFK) and wasn't able to using the esellerate website.

I tried entering my email so they would send me my order history so I could recover my serials using the order numbers, but I never got an email. I tried once more to make sure I used the correct email, but after six hours I still never receive an email with my order history, and it's not in my spam/junk folders (esellerate is added as a trusted source).

Is there another way to recover my serials?

Thanks for the help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can't get Reactivated
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 10:15:25 am »
The Esellerate sent order history emails automatically, and I checked your orders, and they are all registered correctly to the same email address you used to register here so, if you are not receiving emails, the problem is surely on your side.

Perhaps your ISP has an anti-spam filter you are not aware of, which mistakenly blocks emails from Esellerate and you can't control it.

For these kind of questions, you should have used email support, not the forum, because we can't obviously share further private informations here.