Download for FSX/P3D
Download FS9 Version
New York is a Try-Before-Buy product. You will freely download a Demo version, that will work in full for 5-6 minutes at time. The Demo can be unlocked by purchasing the product, directly inside Flight Simulator. Refer to the fsdt_install_guide.pdf document found under the fsdreamteam folder under the FS folder after the installation for more details.
It's possible to buy using a Credit Card, compatibile with VISA, Master Card, American Express or JCB circuits, using the integrated buying routine inside Flight Simulator. There's also an alternate buying procedure available that uses a web browser, that allows for PayPal payments as well.
Buy on the Web
Standalone Addon Manager
If you want to update the Addon Manager to the latest version, without having to download the whole product again, you can use the Addon Manager Standalone installer.
FS9 Version here
New York JFK airport scenery for FSX and FS9
New York JFK Airport ( see the Wikipedia article here ) is a scenery developed for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Flight Simulator 2004 ( FS9 ). It's has been created with great attention to visual quality and performance, using the latest available programming techniques, both in FSX and FS9.
The product is sold as 2 Products in One. This means, by buying one version, you will automatically get the other for free, since activation and serial codes are shared between FSX and FS9.
This product was released in 2008, and has been replaced by the new V2 Version, which works in FSX/P3D only. If you are an FSX or Prepar3D user, we suggest to upgrade to the new version, which can be done at a reduced price. If you are an FS9 user, this is the only version that still supports FS9. You can upgrade to the V2 version, which works on FSX/P3D only, at the same upgrade price. Please check the FSDT Promotions area on our forum, to know how to upgrade to the new version.
- Fully customized ground and runways in high resolution, both in FSX and FS9, DX10 Compatible
- Ground terrain seamlessly integrated with Flight Simulator.
- Native animated inverse-kinematics based jetways in FSX.
- AES support in FS9
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Use of the advanced material properties in FSX, like bump and specular mapping.
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- Intensive use of LOD techniques in order to offer the best possible performances.
- Vegetation that reacts to seasonal changes, with customized snow-covered trees in winter.
- Photoreal ground with seasonal variations.
- High resolution building textures.
- NEW ParkMe™ feature: working A-VGDS docking system with automatic airplane recognition, with parking accuracy evaluation ( FSX only )
- NEW YouControl™ feature: custom airport actions with easy on-screen menu to trigger animations, events,etc ( FSX only )
The FS9 version is compatible with FS9 with the 9.1 upgrade installed. The FSX version is compatible with FSX+SP2 minimum, or FSX+Acceleration Pack or Lookheed Martin Prepar3D. Windows Vista or Windows 7/8/10, 32 and 64 bit editions are supported. This scenery supports DirectX 10.0.
The product cost is 24.00 USD (plus your local VAT rate, if you live in the EU). You can choose to be billed in USD or your national currency, during the buying procedure. In this case, prices might change depending on the current USD value. Billing in USD is always available for everyone. The price include license to use both the FS9, FSX and the Prepar3D version.