Author Topic: GSX problem **SOLVED**  (Read 4030 times)

vekant

GSX problem **SOLVED**
« on: January 25, 2014, 09:43:52 am »
Hello,
I GSX but lately when I display menu to load the unit, the menu opens and closes and is no longer displayed. I uninstalled the software many times, reinstalled with new packs made ​​on your site, but there is nothing it does not work. I searched the forum but I is not found an answer that suits me.
Please help me   :'(
thank you,
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 10:00:50 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX problem
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 11:00:14 am »
Your message is not very clear.

What do you mean with "the menu opens and closes and is no longer displayed". What menu ? The GSX menu that is displayed when pressing the GSX hotkey, or the "Couatl powered menu" that contains the GSX options ?

vekant

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 07:13:51 pm »
I open the menu with CTRL + F12 and the product goes, I can not open gsx with the key combination to restart FSX. But I just noticed I have a problem with all your product. I was at KJFK and there are more building ...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 12:50:58 am »
I can not open gsx with the key combination to restart FSX

Not very clear. There's no key combination to restart FSX. Are you trying to say something else ?

But I just noticed I have a problem with all your product. I was at KJFK and there are more building ...

You maybe mean "there are NO more buildings" ? So, I'll ask it again: what menu are you missing ? The GSX menu that is displayed when pressing the GSX hotkey, or the "Couatl powered menu" that contains the GSX options ?

vekant

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 01:12:54 am »
I am French and I use a translator ... sorry
  I open the menu with CTRL + F12 to open gsx, it opens fine.
Then I choose, for example load luggage and all vehiculs disappears and CTRL + F12 does not work. I can not use GSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 05:57:48 pm »
Then I choose, for example load luggage and all vehiculs disappears and CTRL + F12 does not work. I can not use GSX.

- Enable Logging from the "GSX Settings" menu under the "Couatl powered products" menu.

- Do the same command and wait for vehicles to disappear.

- Exit from FSX and go into the %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder, and post the content of the following files here:

Couatl.LOG and Couatl.ERR

vekant

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2014, 06:28:16 pm »
I uninstall all fsdreamteam products and reinstall everything. I double-clicked on the registration key files (. Reg). located "C: \ Users \ username". And now everything works again correctly.
I hope it will last.
Thank you for trying to help me.