Author Topic: Marshaller animation with small aircraft  (Read 2463 times)

torrecillas

Marshaller animation with small aircraft
« on: January 21, 2014, 03:31:53 am »
Hello,

I am using GSX for a few weeks, and the software is amazing. However, I think I have an issue when flying small (GA) aircraft.
After arriving, I always follow marshaller instructions. Approaching him, he is normally moving arms up, until crossing above the head (which should mean perfect point to stop). Always, stopping at this point leads me to a "too far" parking.

OK, so then, I decided to go further a little bit after this point. Now, when the marshaller crosses the hands above head, I continue taxiing towards him, until he starts desperately shaking the arms (meaning STOP IMMEDIATLY?!?) and even in that situation, I still get "too far" parking. This only occurs with small aircraft. Any clues what may be happening?

Best regards,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Marshaller animation with small aircraft
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 09:33:35 am »
Approaching him, he is normally moving arms up, until crossing above the head (which should mean perfect point to stop). Always, stopping at this point leads me to a "too far" parking.

OK, so then, I decided to go further a little bit after this point.

If you were getting a "too far" parking, the correct solution would be stopping a little bit BEFORE that point, not after!