Author Topic: demo not working  (Read 4452 times)

cbear

demo not working
« on: January 18, 2014, 04:34:51 am »
I downloaded and installed the demo for GSE but I can't see it doing anything at any airport. I found 3 default airports that is it suppose to work at on AVSIM but I get nothing. All it did was remove my default pushback truck but put nothing else in. How do I get the demo to work with the default airport?

Bruce

Hnla

Re: demo not working
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 05:52:04 am »
Deleted
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 08:16:57 am by Hnla »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 08:08:38 am »
I downloaded and installed the demo for GSE but I can't see it doing anything at any airport.

It's not entirely clear what do you mean with this. Have you read the GSX manual ? It's not that GSX is "doing" anything on its own, you must call it, using the appropriate hotkey, which is CTRL+F12 by default.

cbear

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 05:29:59 pm »
ok I will try that, there is no manual available with the Demo, (the button the page is grayed out)The website says it works with a few default airports, I wish they would tell you what ones so I know for sure.

Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 12:43:26 pm »
ok I will try that, there is no manual available with the Demo

There is, and it's accessible from in several different ways:

1) Under the Windows "Start" button, and Fsdreamteam group with a link to the manual has been created by the installer, like any other Windows program out there that creates program icons after installing it.

OR

2) By browsing the FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl\GSX folder

The website says it works with a few default airports, I wish they would tell you what ones so I know for sure.

The website says it works at all FSDT airports in addition to some default airports. They are LIML, EDDM (both default or Aerosoft) and KSFO (both default or Flightbeam's) and it also works on the remaining airports from Flightbeam.

In any case, when you press the GSX hotkey, and you are not positioned on a Trial airport, a menu will tell you which airports are available in the Trial version, with the option to jump directly there.