Author Topic: Registration GSX  (Read 3967 times)

GattiLima

Registration GSX
« on: January 17, 2014, 10:24:19 pm »
Hello guys,
I have changed my computer,and i had copied my Key.gen and executed on my new PC,but,it says that it is already in use.
Can somebody help me please?
Best Regards

F-OHPM

• FSDT CYVR/GSX user
Re: Registration GSX
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 12:55:40 am »
Deactivate it on your old computer.

Acer AMD Quad-Core A10-6700
12GB RAM
Quad Core 3.7Ghz
GTX750TI
Corsair CX600
FSX Steam

GattiLima

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 01:05:55 am »
How can i do that?
The file to uninstall the GSX was not found there,is there any other way to remove it from my old computer?

F-OHPM

• FSDT CYVR/GSX user
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 06:11:27 am »
Load FSX (on you're old computer) free flight click addon manager click GSX and deactivate

12GB RAM
Quad Core 3.7Ghz
GTX750TI
Corsair CX600
FSX Steam

GattiLima

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 09:27:18 pm »
The Serial it's working!
Now the ID activation it's not working...

F-OHPM

• FSDT CYVR/GSX user
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 10:15:08 pm »
You mean the old computer? Its supposed to in order to activate your new computer.

12GB RAM
Quad Core 3.7Ghz
GTX750TI
Corsair CX600
FSX Steam

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2014, 12:39:21 pm »
Could you please STOP posting about the same problem BOTH in the forum and by email ?

When you posted this on the forum, I've already replied to you by email, and we have continued to exchange several emails by now so please, continue by email because, posting twice about the same problem on the forum and by email, will not get you any better support, and it will only double our support effort for nothing, in order to not leave forum messages unanswered to not give other users that can't possibly know you are also being followed by email, that some posts are left unanswered.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 06:28:08 pm »
I'll post a follow up to this, because it might be useful for anyone to know. There wasn't any problem with the activation, just that it was activated too many times, 53, to be precise.

Since initially we couldn't find your order, you told me by email it was purchased for you by a friend and, when you finally gave the email and serial number, we found it was related to a Volume Purchase order of 9 copies.

This is what is indicated on the page that explains the Volume discount prices, a page that it’s impossible to miss, since it’s being show after you click the “Volume Discounts available” link, that will tell you about the reduced price:

Volume Discount
We offer volume discount pricing for this product, as shown below. The Volume discount applies only for multiple copies of the SAME product, useful for home cockpit builders running many networked PC. It's a single user license, not to be shared across a group of people, a club, etc.

It's seems to be fairly clear what the Volume purchase is meant, that's why is being offered with a very large discount.

If someone knows about Volume discounts, he surely must have read it.

But, apparently, the one that bought it, has chosen to ignore that alert, and purchased 9 copies anyway, to share it amongst friends, since it was activated 10 times across a couple of hours the same day of the purchase.

Now, the Serial has been blacklisted, and can't be reactivated anymore, if you want to continue using it, each of you will have to repurchase his own copy. We CAN offer a refund for the original Volume Purchase, but only after EVERYBODY of you have repurchased a copy at the normal price so, you'll all end up paying what you were supposed to pay in the first place.

I posted it here, after having explained it to you by email, because it might be useful to someone else that might not have clearly understood what's the Volume Purchase option is meant for.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 06:46:46 pm by virtuali »