Author Topic: bglmanx.dll Error Still Coming Up  (Read 2884 times)

caloooooooooom

bglmanx.dll Error Still Coming Up
« on: December 06, 2013, 04:39:05 pm »
Hi all,

I've searched, read all the topics and tried all of the suggestions given.

I've reinstalled FSX at least 4 times in the last few days to try and resolve the issue and yet, the bglmanx.dll error never leaves me alone.

Some background info: I had installed P3D V2, but uninstalled it (completely uninstalled) and I also had the migration tool. I had a little trouble with the migration tool as once I got rid of P3D V2, the tool wouldn't uninstall so I had to do it manually. I revereted back to FSX, but the error started to appear. I wiped my drive and did a complete clean install of FSX and yet the error still appears.

I've downloaded JFK, GSX and the stand-along files, yet nothing seems to want to work for me.

I've searched the forums and tried all the usual techniques, yet no luck. For those interested, please see my error code:

Name: bglmanx Dynamic Link Libary
Version: 2, 9, 0, 14
Company: VIRTUALI s.a.s
File: bglmanx.dll

I would really appreciate if you could help as so many add-ons rely on the add-on manager.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: bglmanx.dll Error Still Coming Up
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 07:04:05 pm »
I wiped my drive and did a complete clean install of FSX and yet the error still appears.

If you restored your Windows from a backup, even reinstalling FSX clean won't fix this, if the error was stored on the backup. All the known solutions are those posted here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,7545.msg62899.html#msg62899

You didn't had the error in P3D, right ?

caloooooooooom

Re: bglmanx.dll Error Still Coming Up
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 09:17:38 pm »
I wiped my drive and did a complete clean install of FSX and yet the error still appears.

If you restored your Windows from a backup, even reinstalling FSX clean won't fix this, if the error was stored on the backup. All the known solutions are those posted here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,7545.msg62899.html#msg62899

You didn't had the error in P3D, right ?

Works, thank you very much.