Author Topic: Wilco CRJ Next Gen PAX sounds  (Read 2684 times)

EasyE

Wilco CRJ Next Gen PAX sounds
« on: December 01, 2013, 06:06:25 pm »
Hello. Sorry to trouble you but I wanted to check if there is a fix or config setting I can use to make the boarding/unboarding sounds with GSX work in the Wilco CRJ Next Gen. I just purchased this addon (don't judge me; I know its buggy) and I realized when I ask for boarding that there are no boarding sounds. All other sounds, vehicles, ground crew, etc. are there, just no FA/PAX sounds. I've double checked by loading a different A/C and they are fine. So, is this an issue with Wilco? Or is there a possible fix? And yes, I have the latest update installed as of yesterday. Thank you in advance for any help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Wilco CRJ Next Gen PAX sounds
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 06:17:14 pm »
Could be you haven't loaded the airplane (or the airplane doesn't have any loading stations), so GSX things there are zero passengers, so the boarding is too short to generate sounds.

EasyE

Re: Wilco CRJ Next Gen PAX sounds
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 06:44:27 pm »
Umberto, I am so sorry for wasting your time. I went into the Aircraft config for GSX and discovered that the front PAX door was checked as 'no door at this location'. Did a reset, reconfigured the non functioning cargo doors and voila! I now have PAX sounds. So thank you for the quick response and again, sorry for taking up your time. Keep up the GREAT work on a FANTASTIC product!