Author Topic: Vehicle Updates  (Read 2408 times)

cosnowboarder_777

Vehicle Updates
« on: November 29, 2013, 06:17:10 pm »
Hi I just purchased GSX.  Does the newest installer come with those vehicle updates that are listed on the product page or are those separate downloads?  Also, is there a way to set your custom vehicle location for the whole airport instead of just by gate?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 06:21:17 pm by cosnowboarder_777 »
John Bauer

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Vehicle Updates
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 12:15:54 am »
Hi I just purchased GSX.  Does the newest installer come with those vehicle updates that are listed on the product page or are those separate downloads?

The full installer is always updated with everything, to the date of when you downloaded it. This is valid for all our products.

Also, is there a way to set your custom vehicle location for the whole airport instead of just by gate?

Not sure if I understand your question: the whole point of being able to set a custom starting location for vehicles, is that you can tailor the positions specifically for a certain gate. So, if you want the flexibility of precisely customize each starting location, it should be made by gate.

HOWEVER, if you find that, for example, all starting positions on a specific airport, or a specific terminal, tend to be (for example) on the "small" side, you CAN select a group of parking, or the whole terminal, or the whole airport, and all parameters on the scenery customization dialog that you change with multiple selected parkings, will be applied to all selected parkings. This will allow you to quickly enlarge or reduce Left/Right parking radius, which might give you a better starting point for a more precise customization by-parking. Or, you might find out that just working on the radius settings might be enough.

cosnowboarder_777

Re: Vehicle Updates
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 02:46:54 am »
Thanks Umberto, that is exactly the answer I was looking for.  Great product, should have bought it a long time ago!
John Bauer