Author Topic: KLAX no buildings  (Read 5616 times)

Hor1463

KLAX no buildings
« on: October 29, 2013, 11:02:03 pm »
Hi Umberto, another small problem. I bought KLAX V2 today and activeded it. When I land in KLAX all works fine, but after a while, the building go away like in the Trail Mode. In the Addon Manager there is the scenery active.
Roland

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KLAX no buildings
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 09:21:16 am »
Do you have BOTH the Addon Manager AND the Couatl menus, even after the buildings have disappeared ?

Hor1463

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 05:45:38 pm »
Hi Umberto, sorry for Waiting I was in the office. Now it happend again, after some minutes, the Buildings are not there anymore. There is already the addon-Manager but no Couatl menue. I started GSX working and when the refueling was ready and the boarding goes up, the building and Couatl wasn´t there anymore.
Roland

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 06:34:21 pm »
the boarding goes up, the building and Couatl wasn´t there anymore

So, the real problem is, when you select boarding, GSX cause Couatl to quit. Either you are not fully updated with GSX, or your airplane configuration has some kind of error.

Be sure you have GSX fully updated and/or Reset your Airplane configuration to default in the GSX Airplane configuration editor.

Hor1463

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 07:46:45 pm »
OK, I will do, cu

Hor1463

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 02:05:11 pm »
Hi Umberto, I have doen all things and it seams to be working. But is it normal that in Front off the Airplan at the right side there a standing 2 Traktors waiting and when I stated boarding there came to other Traktors with the Containers? And in my case, there are not these Cargo visible, that I see on Pictures here in the Forum for the 777F. These Containers I see, are the normal once not for Cargo-Planes.
Roland

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 12:47:20 am »
But is it normal that in Front off the Airplan at the right side there a standing 2 Traktors waiting and when I stated boarding there came to other Traktors with the Containers?

If you see two tractors, the other is either the default one from FSX or some other static tractor that comes with the scenery. The GSX installer will patch the default vehicles .BGL to remove the default tractor but, if your default vehicles .BGL was modified, it won't be patched, but the installer would give you a clear warning about this. If, instead, the tractor comes with the scenery as a static object, GSX can't obviously do anything about it.

And in my case, there are not these Cargo visible, that I see on Pictures here in the Forum for the 777F. These Containers I see, are the normal once not for Cargo-Planes.

Be sure you are using the config that comes with GSX, not a custom one you might have downloaded or created before proper support for the 777 was added in GSX. Use the Reset option in the Airplane configuration editor to go back to the config that comes with GSX internally.