Author Topic: Adding a Maind Deck Loader to PMDG 777F  (Read 5431 times)

vc-10man

Adding a Maind Deck Loader to PMDG 777F
« on: September 15, 2013, 06:06:58 pm »
Can anybody kindly talk me through adding a flatbed loader to turn up at the Main Deck cargo door?

Just updated Add-on Manager, GSX, etc, etc and while the flatbed loaders now actually show up at each of the right-hand side cargo doors no problem, it's the Main Deck Door that I'm keen to get a loader to. When I tried the 3D editor, despite having my joystick off(Ctrl+K),the parked aircraft just went on a slew. Besides that I have no idea what height or width or angle data to insert. If there is a video tutorial available, please direct me to it.

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Adding a Maind Deck Loader to PMDG 777F
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 06:53:24 pm »
This has been already discussed here, and on the thread on Avsim that I replied to you to the same question: we must create a new hi-loader model, because the current one can't reach the main cargo door of the 777.

vc-10man

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 09:11:09 pm »
Thank you for that. I could not find that reply in Avsim. This reply explains it all. Matter resolved.

3-2-1-Now

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 07:16:57 pm »
This has been already discussed here, and on the thread on Avsim that I replied to you to the same question: we must create a new hi-loader model, because the current one can't reach the main cargo door of the 777.

I hope that means one is in production!  8)

Best regards,
Robin.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 06:24:09 pm »
It's done and just waiting to do some testing, before being released.

miata54

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 03:47:06 am »
Will this loader be generic and be able to be applied to other heavy freighters, or is it specific just to the PMDG 777?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 09:36:41 am »
Will this loader be generic and be able to be applied to other heavy freighters, or is it specific just to the PMDG 777?

Yes, of course it will work with any airplane. Right now, GSX was supplied with the FMC Commander 15i model, which can only reach the lower cargo doors, the new one will be the FMC Commander 30i, that can go much higher. GSX will support internally the PMDG 777F, 747F and MD11, but of course it can be used with any other plane.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2013, 01:53:29 pm »
The new Hi Cargo loader is available for download now, see the announcement thread here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=9165.0

Please, remember to Reset your configuration in the GSX Airplane Editor, if you customized or downloaded a config file for it.