Author Topic: Unable to purchase JKFV2 with coupon  (Read 7553 times)

cyclopean

Unable to purchase JKFV2 with coupon
« on: June 16, 2013, 08:34:46 am »
Hello,

When I attempt to purchase JFKV2 I get the following:
"
The coupon entered is subject to order requirements that were not met. You may try another coupon, or proceed without entering a coupon."

The email address I used to purchase V1 is correct (verified by esellarate - I have the correspondence).

I've tried both JFKUSER and JFKUSER2013 but none have worked.

Any assistance would be welcome.

Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Unable to purchase JKFV2 with coupon
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 10:22:59 am »
When I attempt to purchase JFKV2 I get the following:
"
The coupon entered is subject to order requirements that were not met. You may try another coupon, or proceed without entering a coupon."

Are you sure you are buying JFK V2 and not V1 instead ?

cyclopean

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 05:25:05 pm »
Yes I'm sure.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 06:47:14 pm »
Yes I'm sure.

Then it's your email. Sorry, there's no other way around.

- Either you are not purchasing JFK V2, so the Coupon is listed as not valid because it's for JFK V2

OR

- You are not inserting the same exact email you used when originally purchased JFK

There's only ONE other possible reason: if you got JFK for *free*, because of a special press Coupon or some kind of prize, it won't be considered as a valid purchase for updating to JFK V2 at a reduced price.

cyclopean

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 07:36:37 pm »
It's not my email. I have about 10 purchases from you all using the same email address - and no I didn't win any contests or get anything for free.

I have the emails from esellerate verifying the email address I purchased this product with - I can forward any information you need for your verification.

The only reason I'm having to verify this is because I inadvertently wiped the email records that contained the receipt for this particular purchase.

If I have to, I will obtain the receipt from esellerate.

I'm just not going to pay full price for this product when I qualify for the promotion - I thought I had proven my eligibility when I contacted esellerate but it looks like that's not enough!

This is getting a little frustrating.

cyclopean

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 07:54:37 pm »
Update! So I tried another email address (OLD) and it looks like that's the one I used!

I apologize for the unnecessary posts here.

What's the point of contacting esellerate to verify information when they obviously can't? 

Sigh.......... :(

The next issue of course is how do I make the new purchase so that it goes to my current email?

I suspect I have to depend on esellerate again for this.

More sighing and lamentations.......... :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 09:36:38 pm »
tried another email address (OLD) and it looks like that's the one I used!

Was quite sure of it...

What's the point of contacting esellerate to verify information when they obviously can't? 

And why you said that ? They surely can.

The next issue of course is how do I make the new purchase so that it goes to my current email?

That depends if your old email is still accessible or not. If your old email is still accessible, the easiest solution would be just buying with your old email.

If your old email it's not accessible anymore, you still can fix it yourself without having to contact anyone, if you at least have a copy of your original receipt, which contains your Order Number ( STxxxxxxxx ).

With your Order Number, if you go into the Esellerate support site, indicated in our FAQ page, inserting your Order Number AND your original email (it doesn't matter if it's accessible or not), and pressing the "SUBMIT" button, there's an option to UPDATE your email address for that order, so you can update your original JFK order with the new email, and then you can order JFK V2 with the Coupon, using the new email.

If your original email can't be accessed anymore AND you ALSO lost your original purchase receipt that contains your Order Number, you have TWO options:

1) Contact Esellerate, asking them to update your old order with your new email

OR

2) Contact US, using the address found in the Contact page of this site, asking to update your old order with your new email.

cyclopean

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 10:00:47 pm »

And why you said that ? They surely can.
*************************************************************************************
I said that because they couldn't even provide me with the correct email address I purchased the product with.

I asked them a direct question and they gave me an incorrect answer - that's what started this whole thing for crying out loud....I have the emails to prove it!

I'm not going back to them! I'm contacting you to update my email!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 10:31:21 pm »
I asked them a direct question and they gave me an incorrect answer - that's what started this whole thing for crying out loud....I have the emails to prove it!

Yes, please, send me their email answers too, so I can inquire why they sent you the wrong information about what email you used.

I'm not going back to them! I'm contacting you to update my email!

Sure, that was always an option.

cyclopean

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 05:48:56 pm »
I sent an email with all my information but I've not gotten a reply.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 05:50:05 pm »
I sent an email with all my information but I've not gotten a reply.

I haven't received any email about this. Try to use a private forum message.

cyclopean

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 06:18:13 pm »
I just did.