Author Topic: No Marshaller FSDT KLAX  (Read 3635 times)

VHHHflyer

No Marshaller FSDT KLAX
« on: May 26, 2013, 01:18:58 am »
Hi everyone,
I cant get the marshaller. I have all the menus. The marshaller is enabled in the GSX menu.

I dont know how to upload an image. If any one can tell me, it would be great
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 01:22:47 am by harisbaig »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Marshaller FSDT KLAX
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 10:51:35 am »
It's not clear from your message if:

- You don't have the marshaller at every KLAX parking.

OR

- You don't have the marshaller at KLAX on a specific parking (if this is the case, please indicate which parking you tried)

OR

- You might not have the marshaller in GSX at all, but you haven't tried airports other than KLAX.

VHHHflyer

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 08:37:12 pm »
Hi Umberto,

I am not getting the mashaller at any parking at KLAX. I have not tried other airports but will report today. I just get the message the marshaller has been dispathced at the site but there is no marshaller.

The marshaller appeared today at the Cargo area at KLAX. I will test the terminals area as they are the only place where the marshaller does not appear.

The marshaller is working now. Dont know what the problem was but its working now.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 03:08:47 am by harisbaig »

Jetsetter

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 11:09:54 am »
harisbaig

To upload an image follow these instructions.

1. With the image open on your desktop press the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard.

2. Click on 'Start' (lower left corner of your screen).

3. Click on 'Paint' in the main menu or go to 'All Programs / Accessories' and locate it there.

4. With 'Paint' now open click on the 'Paste' tab in the tool bar (left side near the top). This will now open your image

5. Now save it to wherever, normally desktop by clicking the drop down menu just above paste or click on the floppy disc icon at the very top and save from there. I normally save in Jpeg format.

6. The image is now saved to desktop where you can adjust the image and size if you want to by using whatever photo software you may have. I also suggest cropping out any unwanted image or information before uploading.

To upload an image to the GSX forum.

1. When you create a new message in GSX, at the bottom and to the left you will see the title 'Additional Options... . Click on it. Now click on the 'Browse button.

2. Look for your desktop label either in the main screen or in the address bar, click on it and locate your image. Click on your image and then press 'Open'. This will now take you back to your GSX message.

3. Back at your GSX message page click on 'Post'. That's it.

Your image may or may not upload because of size. Just resize using your photo software and upload again.

It may all sound complicated but it becomes easier after a few times. Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 11:13:15 am by Jetsetter »
Windows 7 Home 64bit - 128GB Crucial M4 SSD - 2TB Master Hard Drive
Intel Core i7 4+4 Core 2600K 3.4Ghz 8MB L3 CACHE - ThermalTake Contac29 Cooler 16GB DDR3 2133Mhz Patriot Viper V3 Red Performance/Gaming RAM
AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB PCI-E 3.0 Ready Graphics - FSX Gold - GSX - FS Cabin Crew -ASN SP3