Author Topic: Developers Corner?  (Read 2833 times)

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
Developers Corner?
« on: May 24, 2013, 06:09:34 am »
I know this will sound silly, but, why are so many products still listed in the developers corner, even though they (Most) have been released for more than a year? It would seem to me that only GSX should still be listed in the corner since it is still being updated.

Just a random late night, and a few beers later question.

Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

B777ER

Re: Re: Developers Corner?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 04:04:08 pm »
True and they have many outdated pinned topics in the general category like the esellrate servers offline,  etc.... Very messy forum.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Eric

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Re: Developers Corner?
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 07:26:44 pm »
True and they have many outdated pinned topics in the general category like the esellrate servers offline,  etc.... Very messy forum

Calling the forum "very messy" just because of ONE message about the activation servers being offline wasn't removed, it's a bit too much...

And of course, since sometimes users post in the Backdoor forum about some things that might get a useful reply, it's way better to leave the thread there, because someone (even if not many users use the forum properly, which means using the Search function before doing a question) might find a solution to his problem in the correct way, which is using the "Search" function, it's best to leave old threads there, if only as an archive for Search. It's not really difficult to read the thread/message DATE, and decide if it's obsolete or not.