Author Topic: Issue with Baggage Loading Personnel  (Read 3035 times)

JGL90

Issue with Baggage Loading Personnel
« on: April 01, 2013, 08:46:18 am »
Good Morning,

I am using my PMDG NGX at FlyTampa's KTPA airport with GSX. For some reason, the baggage personnel that accompany the baggage conveyor belts and baggage carts are on strike (-:  What I mean by this is they will drive their vehicles into position, but the belts are never raised to the cargo door, and the people never leave their seat to actually move the baggage. In fact, there isn't any baggage visibly moved from the plane to the carts and vise versa. I have attached a picture of this phenomenon in the hopes that it will help you understand what I'm trying to say more clearly.

The baggage carts still drive one by one past the belt as if they're being loaded, and then leave to deliver their magically possessed payload....not sure why part of the animations just don't seem to be working (-:

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Issue with Baggage Loading Personnel
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 10:41:34 am »
The most likely cause, is you have tried to customize the airplane, and did something wrong. Since the PMDG NGX is an internally supported airplane, there wouldn't be any need to customize it in the first place.

You can restore the GSX default config with the appropriate RESET option in the GSX Airplane configuration editor.

JGL90

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 07:11:26 am »
Thanks for the response! Unfortunately this did not resolve the issue. I haven't customized anything, but to be safe, I did the reset to no avail.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 07:41:15 pm »
Does it happen on some specific parkings on that airport, or in other places/airports too ?